Hidden Power

Jacks P.O.V

I forgot about the spirits and people thing, but I couldn't focus on that right now. I mean, I've been captured, psychologically tortured, stabbed, physically tortured, Lost and gained Hiccup in just one day. So that was at the back of my mind. I couldn't focus on that right now c and instead I should be focusing on defeating Pitch once again. I wonder if this time, getting his ass handed to him, twice will make him back down into the shadows for good.

As I crawled out of the hole in the wall, I noticed the sky was darker than normal. I glanced around seeing dragons fighting other dragons in the sky with Berkians on the back of them and I heard the sound of grunting. I turned my head to see Pitch standing on a dark pile of sand that he was controlling and North on the ground looking defeated. His nose was bloody and his face and clothes looked tattered to hell.

"North was defeated?" Asked Hiccup from behind me.

I couldn't believe it myself. I almost didn't want to fight Pitch, but I got everyone into this mess and so I have to end this. I sucked in air and stood tall.

"Pitch!" I shouted.

Everyone looked up and gasped happily. But then all their eyes dropped on Hiccup who stood behind me and I felt my heart race.

"Jack, is that Hiccup?" Asked Tooth.

"Hiccup! Where!" Valka asked, turning around to look at me. Hiccup stood forward, glancing at me before at the guardians. But once his eyes landed on Valka, his expression turned painful, almost as if he was about to cry.

Tooth looked from me to Hiccup then back confused.

I sucked in air and glared at Pitch who was enjoying the show. "Jack Nightmare is dead..." I said. Everyone seemed happy about that news, but that happiness won't last another second. "... And so is Hiccup."

"What?" Valka asked, dropping to her knees with a hand on her heart, instant tears appearing on her face.

"But Jack, he's right there." Tooth said.

"I am... But when I was stabbed, I... Jack made some kind of wish or something and it turned me into a guardian." Hiccup said.

"A guardian?!" Everyone seemed to scream, even Pitch.

"I asked the moon to watch after Hiccup and help him when Jack Nightmare was possessing him. So when Jack Nightmare stabbed himself, killing Hiccup then later killing himself, the moon decided to make him a guardian or spirit." I explained.

Valka seemed lost, almost like she was still comprehending Hiccups death. I kind of felt bad for her but then I didn't. Instead I looked over at Pitch who was watching in awe at Hiccup.

"That is facinating," he told us. "Manny actually gave you an outfit of that of a Viking huh?" He asked.

"Its because of you," I shouted. "Its because of you that Valka can't see her son! Its because of you that Jack Nightmare practically commuted suicide!" I hadn't noticed my body was so close to his face until Hiccup wrapped his arms around me, pulling me back.

"Jack, calm down." Hiccup said.

"No! I'm gonna murder you Pitch! I am gonna kill you!" Blind with rage I had built up, I pushed Hiccup down and charged at Pitch who was grinning which only pissed me off more. Pitch doged my angry attack and pushed me away with a flick. I shoved into a tree, causing my breathing to stop, wheezing as I tried to get back up.

"Jack, calm down!" Hiccup shouted, running towards me. I looked back at the guardians and they all looked worried for me. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my wheezing.

"Jack, you okay?" Hiccup asked, over my shoulder.

"I..I'm fine," I said, wiping my face and standing up, my side clearing up with the pain.

"Oh, the dog decides to get up?" Pitch smiled. "What does it take to keep you down?"

I sucked in air. "The reason your so hated is because you do things like this." I tol him.

"So?"

"That's the reason why I keep getting up. Hiccup, the guardians and even Berk and Jaime are the reasons why I stay up. The reason why I never say goodbye. These people," I pointed behind me, "are my family."

He chuckled. "Save me the sappy talk about family, I don't need family because I am alone. And since you've been in my way since the beginning, I shall get rid of you first!" He threw a giant spike of black sand and I just closed my eyes. But it never struck me, instead a bright light was seen through my eyelids. I opened my eyes to see something amazing.

Hiccup was glowing bright like a sun flare. I stared forever, my heart fluttering.

Hiccup was breathing hard, filled with adrenaline for what I could see.

"That's my power," Hiccup whispered. "That's my power!" He turned and shook my shoulders before smashing my lips with his. I was shocked but at the same time I placed my hand on his cheek before pushing away to see the guardians staring at us awkwardly.

"What's your power?" I asked.

He smiled. "My power is this," he slowly started glowing and any sand that was near, disintegrated from existence. "I think since I died with Nightmare sand in me, Manny thought it was a great idea to have me be able to cancel it out." He said.

"No!" Pitch shouted. "Not possible!"

Hiccup turned and smiled. "Seems like I'm your opponent for tonight." He said, stepping forward. "And I am not holding back."

A bright light shone and I closed my eyes. A scream was heard, but it choked in the middle. That was all we heard before the light died down.