Jack Nightmare

*Jack Nightmares P.O.V

The sweet air hit me like a knife. It felt great to finally emerge out of this young mans body, but so very long. Entering Masters lair, I saw him standing there tall near his throne. I smiled.

  "How do I look?" I asked, stretching my arms out to reveal myself. "Pretty sweet, huh."

  Pitch shrugged. "You look fine," he said.

  I raised a brow and shrugged, taking a step forward but almost falling on my face. I grunted. "Ugh! This kids stupid peg leg will be the death of me!" I shouted.

  "Well that was my bad, he seemed to be used to it." Master said.

  I rolled my eyes. "This is exactly why I liked the Frost boy better. I could use his powers and walk." I said.

  Pitch cocked his head, stepping down the stones to face Nightmare. He reached up and grabbed Nightmares cheek, dragging a knife a crossed it.

  "Be thankful you have a meat suit," Master said. I felt a small drop of blood leak out of the cut he had made. I moved my hair out of the way, still standing close to Pitch.

  "Sorry," I said. "Didn't mean to upset you."

  Master chuckled before turning away and sitting gracefully on his throne. I heard a distance growl and shot my head around. "What in Odin's name is that?" I said. Wait Odin? Why the hell did I say that? Is it because of Hiccups body?

  "That, my nightmare, is dragons I have collected." He said.

  "Dragons?" I asked. "You got your hands on dragons?"

   He shrugged. "They were a gift from Drago. He said I could have most of them."

  "Hm," I said. "Nice touch there."

  "Thank you," he said.

   I sighed and walked over to the lit up globe in the middle of the room before looking back at him. "Is your goal still the children?" I asked.

  Master grinned sharply, leaning onto his right hand. "Oh, I don't even care about the children," he said. "All I care about is making Jack Frost suffer."

  I turned to him fully before folding my arms. "Just Jack Frost?" I asked. "Or the guardians?"

  Master stood up and made a snowflake out of his sand before crushing it. "Only Jack Frost." He turned to me, "and you are going go help me."