The vows Part. 2🔥

POV. Tine

I waited behind the door as my heart raced in anticipation. I stood there still, holding a bouquet of lilies and lavenders in my trembling hands.

Looking towards the door, waiting for them to be opened, I was shaking in one place due to the fact that I'd be officially and legally married to the love of my life.

"Honey calm down... It's Sarawat you are marrying, and I would never regret marrying him if I were you since I'd be layed in the most trusted hands and the love of my life, you know?- haha"

"Why're you laughing muuuum?" I asked, kinda bummed that my mom was laughing at my own wedding at me.

"You're growing so fast, my baby" she said hugging me as I hugged her back, tears almost welling up in my eyes.

As we fixed ourselves from the mom-son pep talk, the doors opened as mum ushered me to move forward.

I went forward, looking towards my shoes as a smile creeped on my face, this time, not pursued, but open and wide, as in ear-to-ear!

I tried to not look at the people seated whom I passed by since it made me nervous and shy.

I slowly got up step by step and stood in front of my lover and as I lifted my gaze to his face, our eyes clicked and got locked together.

I slowly licked my lip and looked down shyly, my smile getting wider.

For a while we stared at each other, forgetting about where we were, what we were doing and just anything that would distract us from each other.

As I looked, I got lost in the chocolate brown colour of his shiny and sparkly eyes.

~

"P'Wat? Can you please get me the plat-"

I felt two large hands grip my hips as I flinched due to the unexpected touch. I looked back and relaxed into the touch, now knowing it was Wat.

"Arai?"

"Ku.... I want my dinner"

"Well then, you can help me by giving me the plates right there and I'll serve it so we both can eat and then go to sleep"

"Okay" he went towards the neatly arranged plates, picked two up and went towards the dining table.

Keeping them, he came back towards me and stood beside, staring at the food. He licked his lip and gulped due to the salivation.

Of course, what I didn't know that time was he was staring at my member, great right?

"Let's go over there now" I said, picking up the bowls to which I put the rice and curry into.

After we ate, brushed, and were on our beds, I felt myself drifting into sleep to the point where I looked at the ceiling and everything went black.

____

"Aah! Ah P'Wat! Faster faster!" I begged for more but all my begging and pleading turned into nothings as he slowly licked and sucked.

"Oh...I wish you were awake, I would hear your conscious and lewd moans..."

I hummed in response.

Wait. Huh? But I'm already awake.... or....

He continued his movements as I felt a familiar heat in my insides. I was getting close to release.

My eyes stirred open and to my utter surprise, It wasn't night, the curtains held the sunlight out, I still felt kitten licks on the tip of the head under the covers.

"P- P' Wat" the name automatically came out if my mouth, like it was the most obvious thing to say when you woke up after a wet dream and you're actually witnessing it in real life.

"Yes baby? Want me to go faster? Want me to stop?"

"P- please faster!"

This time he heard my plead and went accordingly, faster, tightening his mouth against my shaft, choking on it.

I flung the covers off, my eyes feasting on a naked Sarawat, cheeks hollowed, sucking the day light out of me as I was about to come.

"Wat- c- I'm cumming"

"Come in my mouth baby boy, let me taste you" he continued his ministrations as I felt my hip buck, body jerking, with the white ropes exiting my cock and flowing down his throat.

Swallowing every drop he got up and kissed me, making me taste myself through his mouth.

"Just a few more months, and I'll bend you over that table and fuck you till you're sore... wouldn't you take me in like the cockslut you are? Hmm baby boy?"

"Y- yes"

Why after a few months?

Yeah, I'm a reserved peice of shit sometimes like in this case, I told Wat that he wouldn't be able to fuck me until we're married....

But you cant really blame me. My parents taught me, and they taught me well.

End of flashback

Now, today is supposed to be the day when Sarawat will take my virginity ,with my permission given, of course.

I'm scared but excited too... I'm supposedly dying tonight.

I frowned as I realized the only thought that came to my mind was sex. Oh god... is it supposed to be stressful that I thought about my terms and his needs?

Damn.

~~~~~

Nae nae~ 😏

Yall excited about this? If my dear readers noticed, I didn't make them do it in any of the chapters, ever.

So, the vows and everything will be happening in the next chapter, but the fun will start a few chapters later.

Until then, Stay tuned, stay home and stay safe!

See ya baes❤

-BlHoney_bae