"Tine?!"

Pov. Sarawat

From the moment I woke up, I remembered it was Tine's birthday as I got all giddy and excited.

I looked to my side to see exactly half of the bed made,the pillows puffed up and everything. Uhm.... weird.

Tine probably got up already.

Anyway, I excitedly got up and went to the washroom to freshen up. I had a busy schedule for the rest of the day, all planned ahead.

I hummed as I brushed my teeth and got dressed into another lazy pajama before the smell of pancakes hit my nose. I sprinted down to see Tine cooking with only shorts on and an apron.

I went closer and back hugged him, leaning on his shoulder as my hand wound around his waist.

"Good morning hubby" I whispered softly, closing my eyes at the sweet lavender and musky scent that came from him when I inhaled the scent of his nape.

But unlike the other times, he didn't lean in against me, instead he stiffened up a little.

It felt... cold.

Feeling a little unusual I told him I'd come back down in a while as I went up, not able to raise my head from the ground.

I went up to see his phone next to mine as I took it and made my way to the bed. I leaned in on the headboard as I unlocked it, only to be met by a missed call.

I called back and the moment I heard that voice, I felt my insides burn. This bitch.

"Hello? Is this Dr. Tine?" I put it on speaker and started recording the call.

This bitch. Puifai.

"No. I'm Sarawat"

"Oh, how lucky I am, reaching both lovers from opposite phone numbers.. haha, anyway since I'm talking with you, you listen to everything" I felt myself going stiff as I heard her next words.

"Its either Tine, or his life but guess what?"

I kept quite, not finding this funny at all.

"I'll either take him with no harm done, or I take his life in front of you, you'll watch his soul leaving his body haha"

I must've forgotten to look towards the door since that moment I heard the plate crash down. Well, by the time I looked, Tine was charging towards me.

"Who are you? Why the fuck are you threatening my husband with my life?"

At this point I seemed genuinely concerned at the way Tine's eyes turned red. He looked so angry that his eyes would bounce out of his face.

"You're no Bea.... you're just Puifai. Bitch I don't care what you think of yourself as, but don't you dare hurt me and my husband" saying so, he cut the call as he breathed a little and looked at me with watery eyes.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as he fell into my embrace, crying his eyes out and apologizing. I cupped his cheeks and made him face me as I looked at his cute streaming eyes.

"Why are you apologizing and crying?"

"This bitch I... she- she called and told me you were cheating on me with her as "Bea" and I just don't know I knew you wouldn't do t-that but I still... I just- I let it get to me-"

He started crying into my chest as I shushed him, softly moving my fingers along his hair. When he reduced, I held his chin as I tilt his head up to look up at me.

"We'll be fine baby.... and don't cry, I'm the only one who can make you cry and if you want, I will make you cry right now" I chuckled when he hit me on the arm lightly, mumbling, "now's not the time"

"Oh also.... happy birthday baby boy" I whispered as he looked up at me while biting his lip, looking through his squinted eyes.

"I- I totally forgot... thank you"

_____

"What's all this for? Hahaha it's been so many years, and yet you spoil me every single day" Tine said, trying to sound annoyed but clearly failing as the cute dimpled smiled slipped out.

"You know I do it all for you baby boy" I chuckled, giving him a long and wide box as he took it, eyeing me.

Opening it, he took out the letter before gasping. It totally wasn't like I got him the necklace he seemed to like a lot which costed something like 140, 000 usd.... or maybe it was.

"P'WAT! I told you not to get this but oh my god" he smiled his warm smile as he hugged me from across the table. I cooed at him before we began ordering our food.

Some really great food this place has.

After eating, the chef himself came in and presented us with a birthday cake while the waiters put on birthday hats on our heads before circling the table, singing the oh so special song.

Soon enough, they left after wishing us and Tine smiled at them and me, probably expecting that.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday.... happy birthday.... happy birthday to... youuu~" I booked my finger on the rip of his nose as he giggled.

Getting up from my seat, I went closer to him, kissing his forehead lovingly, not caring about who saw us.

"I love you.... baby, I'll go the restroom real quick, and then we can have the cake, na?"

"I love you too, and okay" I went towards the restroom and entered one of the stall, unbuckling my belt to let out the toxic water.

While I was at it, I though I may have heard a light scream but minded nothing of it as I buckled my belt back on after zipping up my fly and buttoning it.

Washing my hands, sine thoughts from this morning flashed as U felt really uncomfortable. Quickly getting out, I ran towards the table, only to find it empty.

"Nice joke Tine baby, now come out"

And I was naive.

After not getting a response, I got worried as I asked the person next table where he had gone, if they had seen him.

"Yeah, he went out and this random man followed him, we tried telling him, but guess he didn't hear us"

"Oh... uh, thank you sirs" I quickly dashed out to see a small peice of neatly folded paper fallen on the dirt, so naturally, I picked it up.

But guess it wasn't a coincidence I picked it up.

"Told you, either Tine or his life. Since I love him, I took him whole. And you can find all around Bangkok, he ain't here baby boy"

"TINE?!"

_________________________________________
Tbc

A/n: Lmao I'm excited for this shiz now.... I have a lot on the table to pour on Puifai's plate hehehehe....

Well, now- I hope yall like this one, see yall next time and until then stay tuned, stay home and stay safe!

-BlHoney_bae