Epilogue

Pov. Tine

"Tian baby boy, you listen to papa. Come here" I called the boy back who was running away from me, not wanting to have the glass of milk.

"I want you to know that papa loves you very much and you can tell me anything, okay?"

"Otay papa" Tian responded, smiling as he pulled me closer by the shoulder and gave me a big kiss on my cheek. I giggled at the cute action as he rubbed his tummy, giggling, "My shtummy is full after kisshing yor cheek hehe"

Kissing him back several times on his face, I imitated him too, telling him that adults need to have more kisses to fill their stomach.

"Luv chu papa"

"I love you too dear, now, let's go, daddy will drop you off to school, yeah?" I said, fixing my lab coat and wearing my glasses as we went towards the car with Tian, where Sarawat was sitting jamming to some music.

"Okay Wat, Tian needs positive energy... play Nyanpasu" The man probably screeched at me in his mind but smiled sweetly and changed the song anyway.

Once we were on the road, I was bombarded with questions like, "whish caa is dat?", "papa papa where is sh-cool?", "arr we here yed?"

I tried to reply to everything but eventually gave up, letting the boy question me all he wanted and looking at the way he kept going, I don't think he was actually bothered about the answers.

Sometimes kids really remind you of your own childhood.

_

"Papa I don waan go home"

Yeah, maybe this moment did not remind me of my childhood, but hey, at least he likes to be in school. I looked at him with my pleading puppy eyes to which he pouted with the same expression I had.

"You can't stay here baby, papa and daddy will not be able to sleep at night because we will get nightmares... na" I pretended to be very scared as I squatted down in front of him and hugged myself tightly with my eyes closed.

"Aww.... papaa don cwyy" he whispered softly as his small arms wrapped around my head, in an attempt to hug me. I almost squealed, but kept sniffing and pouting.

"Papa..." Tian cooed, moving my hands away to look at my teary eyes. He frowned as he cupped my cheeks and kissed away the tears.

Just like your father...

"Dere, Tian kiss away sadneff" he smiled at me, making me smile back. He turned, looking at a boy who was sitting in a corner, looking at us.

"Is he your friend?"

"Yesh, he ish Phi PhuPha" he giggled, but turned to me with a pout again as he motioned for me to lead closer. I leaned in, for him to cup my ears as he whispered, "papa I don waan go becuf PhiPhuPha's mommy did not come and I waan waid"

I looked at thw determination in his big, lively eyes as I couldn't do anything but nod, "I'll wait outside okay? You can go talk with... PhiPhuPha-" Tian giggled as he hit me lightly with balled fists.

"Silliii, he ish PhuPha, but Phu and owder dan me, so he iss Phi PhuPha" he laughed as I nodded with an embarrassed expression.

"Okay, you can wait with him, yeah?" I said, softly kissing his forehead as I walked away. Sitting down on a bench, I waited for sometime and just as I was about to call Wat, I felt two pairs of hands hugging my back.

I turned to find Tian and his friend, Phu, hugging me as I made out a figure heading towards me.

After a few minutes of talking, I got to know that she was PhuPha's mom and after swapping numbers, we parted ways with Tian pouting and the other boy shushing him and telling him they'd meet tomorrow.

__

Just as night came, Sarawat entered through the big doors as I wished him, taking the coat and hanging it. I hurriedly pulled him towards our room since what I wanted to show him was so, so important.

As we entered, he gasped looking at the walls which were decorated with all the films I had put away in a box but only found under Tian's bed.

Why did we keep it there?

Whatever the reason, it sure promoted another long night of recalling moments like our first meet, our first kiss, our first time "making" love, our style of course, our marriage, the day we got Tian and the present moment.

We loved each other to extremes greater than the boundaries of love, I thought.

But what I didn't know was that... Love has no boundaries.

_________________________________________
-The End-

A/n: well, that's that! I managed to write this while "pogging through the pain"

Well, this one really doesn't have any destination and I wasn't in the mood to write the hot live making but hey, it's great to use imagination in a while, yeah :]

Again, thank you all so much for staying with me for two books straight and I hope to see you in the next book, which will be out after my shitty hiatus-

Love you all!! Stay tuned for more, stay home for good health and stay safe so that you can read more and maybe someday, write great stories which inspire people!

-BlHoney_bae