𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐱

Start from the beginning

I shook my head and threw one of my slides at Ace. "I'm bout to kick you the fuck out my shit."

"Is it Ace or Remys baby?"

I looked at ace and we started laughing as he stood next to me. "She don't meet my standards." He turned his nose up.

"If you smell like the ocean and taste like a salt lick or a sewage drain swing his way." I cheesed pinching his cheek as he mugged me and walked away.

"Just for that I'm getting a new TikTok Wife. Fat neck ass."

"Awwwwn" I laughed looking down to see what these people was talking bout.

"Can't stand people act like they can't answer my fucking questions😒"

"First of all ma I ain't see yo question so pipe down."

"You girl you right there. You look like you like this shit how'd I know how'd I know that's me on sum psychic shit." Poudii and Heavyn yelled walking in together.

Some man asked to be join to my live and Remy wrapped his arm around me putting his chin on the top of my head. I accepted it and he had his dick out rubbing it I was in shock so I was just standing there Remy busted out laughing ending the live.

𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐂
𝟐:𝟓𝟕 𝐩𝐦

𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐂𝟐:𝟓𝟕 𝐩𝐦

"You good?" Miyagi smiled looking from her son to me.

I nodded.

"Girl tell me why I got my booty ate by Dre."

"That's cool." I shrugged staring at nothing really.

"Issacha." She laughed shaking her head. "Did you hear me?"

I furrowed my brows bringing my attention back to her.

"I knew you wasn't paying attention to me."

"Sorry." I half smiled shrugging.

Her son got down and ran to go play with Tinsley as she came in with Dre and I got up and gave him a hug.

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why you holding me so tight Sach?" He laughed kissing me.

I grabbed his face and looked in his eyes then nodded.

He looked confused but went in the kitchen with the groceries.

I don't know why but I'd had a bad feeling and everytime he leaves I think I'll never see him again. Crazy I know but something not right and it's bothering me. But if I'm being honest it's been bothering me since Remy and Heavyn got shot. My heart hurts cause what if I had let Tinsy stay home that day.. she could've- no no no.

"Ain't that right baby." Dre smiled hugging me.

"Huh?"

He pulled me ik the kitchen while Miyagi watched the kids.

"Talk to me what's going on with you? You ain't been here for real."

I just slumped my shoulders and leaned against the counter.

He started talking but I felt myself bout to cry so I stood up and walked out because he gon ask what's wrong and imma cry.

And guess what happened? Mhm I'm back in the kitchen crying and don't even know why.

"Scared of what Sachie?"

"Dre everytime you leave.." I sighed tryna get him to move so I could hop off the counter and go in the room.

"You think imma leave you and Tinsley?"

"Anything could happen Dre.. and people don't like you... what if they catch you lacking?" I pouted as he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. Then my lips. " I ain't going nowhere Sachie I promise." He assured holding me tight.

"You don't know that.. I don't wanna have to wake up one day and just never be able to kiss you. Or hear your voice or anything."

"Sachie imma black man in America I could die for minding my fucking business. You stressing ya self out for nothing Imma always be here."

"Yeah but outta all the dudes you the heaviest in the streets and you be moving by ya self."

He shook his head.

"Ain't nobody stupid enough to try me." He laughed pecking my lips a couple times. "Stop stressing ma."

𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭? 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 😭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 ...

𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭? 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 😭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞😭😭😭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 💗