𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐱

Start from the beginning

"Who is Dinero?"

"Nope." Coco laughed moving his arm.

"Ask Heavyn." I shrugged walking the kitchen to get some pickles.

Say what you want but the mini Claussen pickles 10 outta 10 would recommend. They crunchy and not rubbery and don't we just love that.

"BBQ." I pouted scrolling through my phone. I watched as Murda came in.

Everybody been indifferent to him. Like they care about him but then again he could drop dead and nobody would care.

Heavyn said they shouldn't kill him because Cartier preyed on his weaknesses and he already been through enough.

He gave me a hug and I watched as he grabbed sum and walked back out without speaking to anyone.

I propped my phone up and put an AirPod in then went on Instagram and went in random lives seeing if their conversations sparked my interest. As I'm listening I was taking in my surroundings and I watched as Sway asked Heavyn a question and she shrugged. Walking away from him but you could see the pain in her eyes he yelled sumn and that pain soon turned into anger.

"You know what Tysheem? I'm so tired of you tryna make me feel bad for what I did to protect myself and the rest of you. HE FUCKING STALKED ME! Youn think for a fucking second he wouldn't have found out if you knew? Youn think if I hadn't thought this shit through- no I'm not doing this with you. Why do you deserve the truth when you sat in my face and said nobody filled the void I left. Then came to the party smiling ear to ear with sum girl and made a scene. And announced that y'all were engaged in front of me.. made sure I was looking too, why do you deserve the decency that I was never given?" She folded her arms.

"Decency? I told you I was in love with you. You laughed it off and avoided me for weeks only hmu if you wanted to fuck. Then you faked your own death. Came back like everything was bout to be fine and I was just gon bounce right back. Ion know what you thought this was but this ain't that. I'm asking cause the Muhfuckas you usually go after usually hurt you and although ion like yo dumbass I can't sit by and watch you do this to yourself."

She shrugged and looked at me smiling sadly, then sumn in her face changed.

Taking a deep breath she didn't take her eyes off me. "I couldn't tell you.. I wanted to but that meant admitting sumn I don't want to.. I love you too more than I've ever loved anyone but that's not easy for me. So instead of opening up I run, cause I've never really had nobody stick around after hearing I loved them and the one man who was supposed to love me unconditionally left and never turned back.. so I'm sorry but I-" she wiped her face and he pulled her into him.

Looking away from them I seen Remy stupid ass watching me shaking his head. "Crybaby ass." He laughed walking over to me.

"Boy fuck you." I wiped my face flicking him off and looked down at the live I was in. It was sum boy getting twerked on he had his nose turned up tryna get her off of him.

So I got off his live and went live myself.

Remy was all in the camera and people was saying how cute he was. Making his head bigger than it already was.

"I look good ainnit." He cheesed in the camera.

"Not even, move." I laughed mushing him out the way.

"I think I'm pregnant. I don't know though I go to the doctor thurday so I'll let you know on thurday." I laughed reading Ace comment.

"Leave my good sis alone."

I had the little thing up so if they asked questions it'll pop up on the screen.

"Do you have boyfriend so me a picture of you."