Chapter 8: Their Feelings

Another day passes, Gundham still feels confused about his feelings for Sonia, he wasn't sure if he should believe Souda and what he is saying. Gundham reads books on Romance, things that he could do to 'flirt'. He spoke to his animals on what to do, he got no reply but it felt nice to get his feelings out. He invited Sonia over to accompany him while he cleans out his cottage. When Sonia makes it over the Gundhams, she smiles and waves. Not saying a word she walks in and begins to clean. Gundham tilts his head, and slowly walks up to her. "My Dark Queen, is there something I can do for you?" Sonia turns to see Gundham struggle with his words. She smiles. "I'm very pleased by the offer, but no thank you." She continues cleaning out the bird cage. Gundham backs up and feeds his cat his meds. While Sonia gets up, the heel of her shoe, digs into the cheap wood and she begins to tumble over. Gundham rushes over and catches her as quick as he could. "My Dark Queen are yoh alright!?" She says nothing, she lays there in his arms, spacing out into his eyes. "I-I'm sorry.. I'm very clumsy.." Gundham grins. "I-I see.." Gundham lifts her up, suddenly his hands were around her waist, and Sonia was gripped onto his shoulders. They stood there for a good minute. Gundham then leaned in for a kiss, but suddenly Kazuichi bursts in, catching them both and snapping photos. Sonia turns red and backs away from Gundham. She covers her face with her hands. Gundham notices how nervous she is and he storms over to Kazuichi. He pounds him to the ground until he screams uncle. He throws Kazuichi out and turns around to see Sonia standing there smiling. He slowly walks over to her and lays a kiss on her forehead. He begins to walk to the door when Sonia run up to him and kisses him. Gundham turns bright red. He was not expecting something like this coming from a Princess. "Is this was you truly feel for me my Dark Queen."  Sonia stands under him with her palm on his cheek. "I felt like this for awhile now." Gundham puts his hand on top of hers. "At first I was not sure what I was feeling, but now that you've shown to me what those feelings truly are, I realized that my feelings for you are very strong." Sonia hugs him tight as he kisses the top of her head. They hug for awhile in silence. It was all Perfect.