The Rescue

Narrator

They walked a little further and saw doctors walking around and rooms, they didn't have there masks on so the doctors were looking at them in confusion, then guards started running towards them so the Glader's started shooting, that's when the doctors around them started screaming and running away. "MINHO" they scream trying to find him but they didn't get a respond. y/n looked to her right to see Minho laying on a bed with his eyes closed and a doctor was going to inject him with god knows who. she roared making the doctor stop what he was doing and look towards the glass window and y/n jumps through the glass breaking it.

the first thing she did was kick the guard off his chair so he wont Inject that thing in Minho and she turns around to see a guard with a gun out. she grabs his arm and moves the side before kicking him in the nuts and he loosens the grip on the gun, she takes his gun and shoots the 2 that were in front of her, she hears movement, then a grown behind her and quickly turns around with her gun in front of her to see Minho holding a chair in his hands with a guard on the grown. he drops the chair on the grown before walking towards her and hugs her tightly.

"Is-is this real" he say's pulling away in disbelief, he dreamed of this day ever since he was taken away, which was for 7 months. "of course it is you shank" y/ say's hugging him again "Minho" Newt say's in his British accent followed by Thomas "omg Minho" the run up to him and hug him tightly, y/n was in the middle getting squished by all of them "umm guys I-I-I cant breath" she say's and they all pull away from the hug "more of them are coming, we got to go now" y/n say's running out the room and in to the hall way.

they run towards the exit but the guards were covering it and on the other side there were more guards and Jenson, they were surrounded. the glader's notice a door behind them and rush in there while the guards start shooting. y/n was holding the door close while Thomas took a desk and threw it at the door to block them from coming in "alright what do we do know" Newt asks, "I-I don't know" Thomas say's looking around for a weapon. they could hear a machine outside the room, they were trying to break in.

y/n's eyes scan the room and she looks out the window to see water on the bottom 'maybe they could jump out' "I think I have an Idea" Y/n say's taking a large bin and throws it at the window causing it to break, Thomas Minho and Newt look out to see water "are you series" Minho asks "got any better ideas" she asks walking to the back of the room ready to jump "No", Minho say's as he follows her "just jump further and you'll be fine" y/n say's "Nice pep talk" he say's sarcastically "yea we're so bloody inspired" Newt say's "okay on 3, 1.....2-" Thomas was cut off by the door swinging open "3!" y/n yells and they all jump out the window and into the water.

they jump into the cold water and thankfully they were all okay, Thomas looks up and flips Jenson off before following the others out the pool. "everyone okay" he asks "yes" they all say "hey get down on you're knees" a guard say's and y/n takes her claws out "hey, put the claws away and get-" the guard was cut off by another guard shooting them, they were all down except the one that shot al of them. he walks towards the group and takes of the mask o reveal Gally. 'wow, this is probably the first time he did something good' y/n thought to herself "Hey guys....Minho" he say's Minho just looks at him shocked that he was still alive "I'll explain later" y/n say's patting him on the back.

They all hid behind a large rock and Newt git so weak that Thomas needed to help him sit down, his veins were black and his skin looked so pale, "how long" Minho asks y/n "for a while now" she say's walking to Newt "hey Newt, just um hang in there okay, where almost there" she say's and Newt nods breathing heavily "hey Newt" Minho say's touching his shoulder and giving him a soft smile "Minho" Newt say's trying to smile. they couldn't leave, there was fire every where and there were so many WICKED guards around the area.

y/n takes her walkie talkie "Brenda you there" she say's into the walkie talkie "yea I'm here" she say's, y/n takes a deep breath "Umm you guys go, we-we wont be able to get there on time" y/n say's her voice breaking "no, I'm not leaving you guys" she say's and Thomas takes the walkie talkie "Brenda you guys need to leave, you still have a chance" Thomas say's. suddenly they heard Brenda laughing "don't worry guys I'm coming to you" she say's and they hear the jet and they sigh in relief.

"okay guys we need c'mon Newt" y/n say's trying to make him stand up<, "no no, take this, I SAID TAKE IT" Newt say's holding a necklace in front of y/n and she slowly takes it from his hand "umm Gally, take Minho and y/n to the jet-" Thomas say's and y/n instantly gets up "No, I'm not leaving you-" Thomas cut her off by kissing her "Go" he say's "I'll be fine" he say's stroking here hair "fine, I'll meet you half way to give the serum, okay" y/n say's "copy that boss" he say's "be careful guys" she say's putting the necklace Newt gave her in her pocket and running with the others.

Thomas helps Newt get up and slowly walked towards the jet, Newt was so weak that he couldn't walk at all, so Thomas was basically dragging him, due to how heavy he was Newt fell on the grown (I know he's not heavy, but just for the story) "no no Newt c'mon" Thomas say's trying to lift him up again but then he heard Teresa's voice on the big speakers and he stopped to listen after he heard y/n's name.

"y/n, please listen to me, I know why Brenda's not sick anymore, you cured her, the cure is in you're blood, the serum you guys have will just slow the virus down for Newt it wont stop it, it will only stop with you're blood, y/n, you could save him" she pauses before talking again "I know you have no reason to trust me but please, just, come back" she say's and everything goes quite. Thomas looks behind him to see Newt was standing but his back was facing Thomas, "Newt" he say's and he turns around, that wasn't Newt it was a crank.
Please Vote