Gally

Narrator

They sat in the van for a while, they someone hit it from outside and they opened the trunk, y/n slowly walks out and was met with more people with masks on, she gulped seeing that they where all armed, but she could take care of herself. after they came out another van pulled up, it was the one Newt, Jorge and Fry were in but there van was moving side to side and y/n could hear yelling. then the door swung open and a guard was thrown which Jorge jumped on punching him.

"WHERE IS SHE" he yelled asking where Brenda was "I'm right here!" she yells and he stops "hey get off of him" one of the men say to Jorge pointing his gun, and Jorge follows the order. y/n's eyes turn red and the man noticed "relax, we're on the same team here" he say's looking at y/n "oh really ten who are you guys" she say's her fangs coming out, the man doesn't say anything and he sighs under the mask, before taking it off leaving the Glader's speechless.

"Gally" y/n whisper's and the thought of Chuck dying filled Thomas's mind, he killed Chuck, without thinking he punched him in the face and was ready to throw another one but y/n stops him, seeing the men with guns walking towards him "Thomas stop" she say's catching his fist before it hit Gally again, "he killed Chuck" Thomas say's with gritted teeth. "I-I know, but he was stung remeber" she say's and he gets up, followed by Gally " I kind of deserved it, anyone else, Newt, Fry.... y/n" he say's "you know him" Jorge asks "he was in old friend" Fry say's "H-how are you still alive, I mean we watched you die" Newt say's "no, you left me to die" Gally say's leaving everyone in the room quite "what are you even doing here" he asks. "we're looking for Minho, they took him" y/n say's "we're looking for a way in" Newt say's, "I might have a way in" Gally say's,

"follow me" and the others follow behind and they stop in front of a door. "just don't stare at his nose" Gally say's "why, what's wrong with his nose" y/n asks "you'll see" he say's opening the door and going down the stairs. when they went down the stairs I saw a man, he was attached to tubes and he was touching some flowers while singing "Roses took my nose" 'what could be bad about his nose' they thought to themselves. "Lawrence, these are the people we found" Gally say's and the man stopped singing before turning around and they saw his nose. it looked horrifying.

Time skips after the talk with Thomas and Lawrence

he smirks "show them the way, but only take to of them, the rest stay here" he say's walking towards his flowers again, Thomas and y/n were going to go with Gally and the other's were going to stay there with Lawrence. they climbed down the sours and it smelt so bad. they walked in the smelly place for a few minutes and then they started climbing a latter that led them outside and Thomas and y/n couldn't believe what they saw.

"I know its kind of hard, but act live you've seen this already" Gally say's before walking again while y/n and Thomas look at them city. they wondered how things would be if the flare wouldn't exist, they'd walk around at night holding hands, just stay home and watch TV, and go on actual dates. they finally stopped in front of a large wall.

"here you go first" Gally say's to y/n putting his hands under so it would be easier for her to climb, she knew he was just trying to help but she didn't need help to climb, she dint want HIS help after what he did. he was stung but he was still being an ass with Thomas and sometimes with her, "I can do that on my own" she say's climbing the wall with ease he sighed and looked at Thomas if he needed help, and Thomas did it on his own too.

they walked for 2 more minutes and stopped in front of a telescope, Gally looked inside adjusting it a little before stepping away for y/n and Thomas to have a look. y/n knelt down so she could see and she immediately moved to the side, she couldn't believe what she was seeing, it was her. she looked back in to see if it really was Teresa and it was her. y/n tuned to Gally giving him a glare "I thought you said you had a way in" she say's "I said I might have a way in, not if you're going to like it" he say's. Thomas looked inside and realised why y/n didn't like his plan, he thought it was actually good but didn't want to force y/n to follow his plan.

y/n didn't want her help to get in, she had a chose and she chose WICKED over her friends, y/n didn't want to trust her again or forgive her for what she did, if she didn't do that Minho would be with them right now and they would've been safe and happy. she doesn't want her to get involved, cause she knew Teresa will betray them again. they started walking towards the other's and y/n was trying to come u with another plan that doesn't involve Teresa.

(What's your favourite song )