Chapter Forty-Five

Comincia dall'inizio

To: Leeyum Sent: 11:34 PM

Okay.

------

Liam took longer than fifteen minutes.

Or at least that's what it felt like.

To be completely honest I hadn't really been keeping track of the time.

All I know was that as soon as Liam showed up, he climbed into the car with me. He had a bottle of vodka with him, which to be honest surprised me.

"You okay?" He asked after a minute, looking at me as I continued to look forward and out at the water.

"Do you want the honest answer or would you prefer me to sugar coat it?" I asked, licking my chapped lips before biting the bottom on softly.

"Whatever you feel like telling me..."

"I'm not okay, in fact I'm not even close to being okay." I whispered, my voice cracking as I looked over at Liam. Liam smiled at me reassuringly before pulling me into a hug. I didn't hug him back, I didn't do anything.

I felt empty.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" He whispered.

"I'm sure he's already told you everything."

"Not really... He just told me you guys got in a big fight and that you stormed out. He's worried about you." Liam said, but it didn't exactly make me feel any better.

In fact it made me a little angry.

So when I scoffed and pulled away from Liam's embrace, I didn't even care that Liam looked somewhat offended.

"He isn't worried about me. He's worried about himself." I said bitterly, grabbing the bottle of vodka from Liam's lap. I unscrewed the cap before taking a long sip.

"He told me he hated me... Told me that I was a mistake, that everything we had was just a huge mistake to him... so tell me how he's worried about me Liam, go ahead. I don't give a f uck. I don't care, just like he doesn't. He's right, we were a mistake." I whispered, taking another sip before putting the bottle down. I took a deep breath as I looked out the window again.

But then Liam smacked the back of my head, earning a very unmanly yelp and a glare from me.

"What the hell?!" I cursed, rubbing the back of my head as I looked at him.

"You guys aren't a mistake, you're both idiots to even think that. For Christ sake Harry, when did it ever cross your mind that you guys were? I mean... you've been together for over seven years, and it's just now crossing your mind that it might be a mistake? You're an outright idiot. I swear to god." Liam groaned, looking up at the roof of the car while he shook his head in disbelief.

"He said he hated me Liam." I said, fighting back tears as I looked at him again.

It hurt to say that out loud.

"And you're an idiot to even believe that for a second that he was telling the truth. Open your eyes and see more than just what he's saying for once in your life."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what it means... Look, I told Zayn I didn't love him anymore, I sacrificed my happiness for his in hopes he would be able to be happy without me... But obviously that didn't work. Niall's doing the same shit I pulled, now be smart and realize it. He doesn't hate you, he's just scared that he's gonna hurt you... and by being scared, he hurt you anyways."

"I don't get where you're going with this Liam." I sighed, shaking my head at him. Liam let out an annoyed groan before massaging his temples.

"Idiots. I'm surrounded by them." He whispered, probably not intending me to hear him. It fell silent for a moment before Liam let out yet another sigh.

"He still loves you, he's just scared Harry. You're scared too, and I won't believe you if you say otherwise... You've been through this before, and to be honest much as changed since the first time... But you need to get over it. You need to accept the fact that you're exactly what Niall needs and stop letting your stupid insecurities get in the way of that... and Niall needs to accept the fact that you're not going anywhere... But right now, your both being stupid."

"I'm just doing what he asked from me Liam, nothing more and nothing less."

"Well maybe for once, you should do the opposite."

------------------------------------

This went in a completely different direction than I wanted.

Dear lord.

But yeah...

I stayed up late to update this...

Love me.

Like I love you for almost having this story at 12k....

Thank you :)

QOTD: What's your favorite song at the moment?

AOTD: Okay... so I have about four right now because FOB released American Beauty/American Psycho last night...but yeah. They're as follows:

1: Honey by Magic Man
2: Jet Pack Blues by FOB
3: Fourth of July by FOB
4: The Kids Aren't Alright by FOB

Yup. Lol.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx