Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

And in the end

I'd do it all again

I think you're my best friend

Don't you know that the kids aren't all, kids aren't alright?

"Mummy! Daddy! Santa come. Santa come!" A.J. shrieked at the top of his lungs the next morning. I let out a groan as I turned over in the bed, resting my face into Niall's shoulder as A.J. started to pull at the blanket.

"Daddy's tired. Come back tomorrow." I whined, trying to pull the blanket back over my head.

"Santa came! Santa came."

"That's great squirt. Daddy is still tired."

"Up. Daddy up."

"Bother Mummy." I nuzzled my face closer to Niall, smiling a little as I felt his body shake as he chuckled.

"Mummy, make Daddy wake up." A.J whined, still pulling at the blanket. I'm sure if I could see his face he would he doing that puppy dog eyed one. I wrapped my arms around Niall's waist before resting my head on his stomach.

"No. Mummy, let Daddy sleep." I mumbled into the skin, tracing one of the stretch marks with my index finger.

"Alexander is right Harry, we better get up if Santa came."

"Why do you always take his side?"

"Mummy love me more." A.J.'s face appeared underneath the blanket. He was stepping on the tips of his toes as he tried to look over Niall's bump. Niall helped him up onto the bed, moving a little which made me grumble. I was comfortable...

"You better watch it squirt." I said, looking at the little boy who had pretty much moved me out of my spot.

"Why? Is true." A.J. smiled as he too put his head on Niall's bump. We looked at each other as Niall just stayed where we was.

"Is not. Mummy loves me more."

"No." A.J. shook his head, but he was still smiling. I moved the hair out of his eyes as I shook my head at him.

"I say your mummy loves us both. But between you and me... I love you little bean."

"Love Daddy too. Daddy love twins?" A.J.'s eyes were filled with curiosity, his bottom lip underneath his teeth.

"Daddy loves the twins too. Very much so." I whispered. It fell quiet for a few minutes, the three of us enjoying the comfort of the warm bed. I was close to falling asleep again when I felt something push against my head. I lifted it up an nearly burst into tears when I saw a little foot imprinted on Niall's stomach.

"Mummy, there's an alien in your tummy!" A.J. squealed, sitting up in a panic when he saw the foot. The blanket went flying off as he did this, revealing Niall's teary smile.

"That's not an alien squirt. That's one of your siblings." Niall whispered, his fingers running through A.J.'s hair. I smiled as I observed the scene before me.

It was one I would keep forever.

That much I knew for sure.

------------

Eventually we did make it downstairs, where we spent the rest of our morning watching A.J. open his gifts. Niall and I sat down on the couch, his head resting on my chest. My hands were constantly touching his stomach, the want to feel one of the twins to kick again very strong.

"They're probably sleeping Harry." Niall whispered, rolling his eyes at me.

"So?"

"They're not gonna kick again."

"So?" I asked again, I didn't care if he didn't want me touching his stomach... He got to feel the babies all the time, I didn't. He can live with my hands on his stomach for a little while.

"You don't need to hold my stomach like it's one of the seven wonders of the world." He sighed, moving a little so that my hands fell.

"What if it is one of the seven wonders?"

"You're an idiot."

"Daddy's an idiot!" A.J. squealed, throwing a pillow straight at Niall and I.

"Alexander, it's not nice to call people names." I scolded, even though I was being a total hypocrite.

"Mummy call you idiot."

"That's cause Mummy is special and is the only one allowed to call Daddy an idiot."

"Why?" A.J. looked up at us with curiosity shining clear in his bright blue eyes. His hair was covering them though, so I made a mental note to get that cut.

"Because it's now Mummy tells your daddy that he loves him, but it's usually because your daddy is being a big idiot."

"Excuse you Mr. Styles, I am not a big idiot. I might be an idiot, but I'm not a big one. Besides, you're the one who married the idiot." I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest as I looked away from Niall. I swear to god I could hear Niall's eyes roll as he shook his head.

Sure I'm being dramatic, but in this house currently it's two against one.

The twins better be on my side, or I'm screwed.

And not in the good way sadly.

"Your daddy is also a drama queen." Niall "whispered" to A.J. I knew he wasn't actually trying to be quiet, he liked to tease me.

Not that I don't ever tease him.

"I can still hear you." I muttered, turning to glare at my husband and son. Instead I was met with a kiss on my lips.

"But I love you anyways... My silly little dramatic idiot."

"You're lucky I love you too... Even when you're an ass."

"Daddy! Swe-"

"Yeah yeah. Swear jar."

----------------------------------------

I feel like it's been 382918471849 years since I last updated this, even though I updated it like yesterday.

This is becoming a problem.

A very serious one lol.

Anyways, I've figured out what I'm gonna do once this story is over. Thank you to everyone who helped lol.

There's going to be two spinoffs.

A Ziam one and a A.J. one.

The A.J. one will include Ally or O.J. I guess is what you guys call them lol.

JUST SO ITS CLEAR, LIAM ISNT ACTUALLY RELATED TO HARRY AND THAT WILL BE EXPLAINED IN THE ZIAM SPINOFF.

But I'm gonna let you guys choose which one you want first.

So comment here on which one you want:

Ziam spinoff

A.J. spinoff

I'm going to do the oneshot book no matter what, and I'll probably open it up after this story is finished :)

ALSO. I REACHED 4K A FEW DAYS AGO AND IM DOING THE TWITCAM SOMETIME NEXT WEEK, ILL BE POSTING A PART FOR TWITCAM QUESTIONS SO I DONT LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.

COOL.

love you all xx

Comment

And

Vote

Connie :3