Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

Fire in the water

Is the body of our love

Nobody should see this

The freeness of the light

They let Niall out before they even considered letting me. I didn't even realize that nearly two days had passed since the accident until Niall came into my hospital room with a smiling A.J. in his arms. A.J.'s eyes instantly brightened when he saw me, reaching out his hands so that I could grab him from Niall.

"Hi squirt." I whispered, kissing the side of his head.

"Miss you Daddy." A.J. said, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Missed you too. Were you good for uncle Liam?"

"Always good. Olly draw on my arm. Look Daddy!" A.J. eagerly showed me his casted arm, pointing at the small little heart that said "Olly loves A.J." inside of it. There were other drawings too... it was safe to say Oliver inherited Zayn's talent for art.

"That's beautiful bean." I said, now tuning out his excessive babbling as I looked over at Niall. I frowned when I noticed how sickly he looked... He just got out of the hospital... Shouldn't he look better? I passed it off though, coming to the conclusion that it's more than likely due to the stress of everything right now. I grabbed Niall's hand with my free one, giving it a gentle squeeze as he looked at me.

"You okay?" I whispered, not wanting to speak over the top of A.J. who was now on the topic of SpongeBob and how Olly is his Patrick.

"I'm fine... It's me who should be asking you that a question.. how are you feeling?"

"Like I've been hit by a car.... I know you're not okay Ni..."

"It doesn't matter Harry... I'm just stressed is all."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Not unless you have magic healing powers... The twins aren't getting any better Harry... I'm worried."

"It's only been two days Ni... These things take time."

"I know they do... I just..." Niall's voice trailed off and he looked away from as he bit his bottom lip. A.J. had finally stopped talking and was now laying on my chest contently.

"It'll be okay Ni... They'll be fine."

"How are you so sure?"

"Because you're their mum. I haven't seen you give up on anything in the time I've known you. They'll put up a fight Niall."

"I sure hope so..."

"But honestly, if we have anymore kids you gotta promise me you'll actually go into a normal labor with them." I said, earning a shocked laugh from Niall as he looked at me.

"Who says I want anymore kids?" Niall asked, tilting his head a little as he looked at me.

"You'll want another."

"I'm laughing cause if I remember correctly, you didn't even want kids to begin with." Niall smirked, earning a whine of disbelief from me.

"That's in the past. Must you always bring that up?"

"Only when I feel it necessary."

"I no want more siblings." A.J. chimed in, shaking his head at both Niall and I.

"Why not squirt?" I asked, but I already had a feeling I would know the answer.

"Too many already. I only want one sibling, but Mummy have two." A.J. then proceeded to pout, which in all honesty was mostly just cute.

"We told you Mummy was having two..." I said, clearly remembering the day we found out the genders...

"I only want one. We return the other." A.J. said, well it was more like demanded. Niall and I looked at him in disbelief. We weren't quite sure how to deal with this...

"Sorry Alexander... There's no such thing as a return policy." I said slowly, not even really knowing what I was saying.

"Give one to Olly. Olly can have baby sister. I no want sister. I already have sister."

"Shit... Today's Friday isn't it?" I asked Niall, looking at him as he nodded.

I was supposed to pick up Laci today.

Fuck.

"Daddy. Swear jar." A.J. said, his voice lacking any excitement or shock. I guess he's finally just given up on making a big deal about my swearing.

"Ashton already knows about the accident... He says that he might drop by with Laci sometime this week, but he's currently down in Australia looking for a place." Niall said, obviously seeing my sudden distress, which disappeared almost as quickly. I guess in a way I was happy for Ashton, he was finally doing something that he wanted for himself.

----

"Daddy." A.J. said after a little while. Niall and I had talked quietly about what our plan for the twins. A.J. had fallen asleep for an hour or so, I hadn't really kept track.

"A.J."

"You come home today?"

"I don't think so squirt..."

"Want you to."

"I want to as well... Sadly Daddy is still in pretty bad shape." I sighed, hating the fact that I couldn't go home yet. I wasn't really sure why I couldn't, I mean I felt fine.

Well... okay. I only felt fine if the pain medication was working.

But that's a fact I won't tell anyone else.

"I stay here then. I no go home till Daddy comes home."

"I wish it was that easy squirt... but your mummy needs someone to keep him company while I'm gone. Do you think you could do that for me little bean?"

"Fine. I go. But, I come back. And when I come back, you come home." A.J. demanded, it wasn't even telling me that I was to come home... He was demanding me to go.

Wow.

He really was half Niall.

"Harry, you're an idiot." Niall huffed, rolling his eyes at me. I wasn't quite sure why he called me that... I hadn't said anything idiot status worthy.

But then again...

I am Niall's idiot... No matter what I do.

------------------------------------

Lol.

It's like lame ending after lame ending.

I'm so sorry.

I've like... Slowly run out of ideas for the rest of this story.

I'm sorry >.<

GUYS. I NEED HELP FOR THE TITLE FOR THE ONE SHOT BOOK THAT ILL BE POSTING AFTER THIS STORY IS DONE.

I don't want to call it "Shiver one shots" cause it's not just Shiver one shots...

I don't know what to call it :( so if you have any suggestions please share. I'll be sure to give you credit if I choose your title.

HAPPY NEW YEAR BTW.

It's like one in the morning when I'm posting this.

Ha.

Sleep is for the weak.

Anyways, I hope you guys have a good New Years.

Love you.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx