the golden sheep comes on the scene!

Opening

-Vale-

The figure on the cover, continued to walk through the streets of Vale, catching several looks, mainly of women fascinated by the beauty of the man.  Anyway, that was the Saint of Aries, Mu.  Mu is the most peaceful of the golden saints, always avoiding meaningless battles.

The Saint watched the broken moon in the night sky.  Even though he is enjoying this "peace", far from wars, he still felt that he was not there without a reason.  He continued to walk until he heard battle noises, he followed him and saw a girl holding a large red mechanical scythe.  On the floor several men in suits, he also saw a red-haired man with a top hat.

Top hat: "Well, Red, I think we can all say it was a busy night and, as much as I would love to stay here ..."

he then lifts his cane and opens the bottom to reveal a rifle with a crossed grid

Top hat: "but I fear this is where we parted"

top hat then unleashes a red explosion on Red, but something gets in the way.

Top hat: "what the?!"

In Red's, there was Mu, with an almost invisible wall in front of him.

Mu: "Crystal wall...!"

!"

Red looked at him in awe

Top hat: "tsk ... like i said, this is where we parted"

He takes aim at a nearby building, which distracts Mu and Red. Top hat- (A/n: Fuck off! I going call Roman) Roman takes that opportunity and runs up the stairs of a building and starts to climb.

Red looked at the shopkeeper.

Red: "Are you okay if we go after him?"

The shopkeeper responds with a "Uh-huh" and the two proceeded to chase.