EPILOGUE

This is the last chapter of Sweetest Affair. Thank you for joining Yohan and Caileigh to their chaotic love story.

Hope to see you again on my next story *wink

-LadyEmaysi
*******************************

Five years had passed, but Caileigh still carries the pain like it was yesterday.

She was at the veranda of her new house, feeling the harsh wind of the morning breeze. Her blue scarf flew away because of the wind.

"A penny for your thought?" the voice came from the sliding door that connects the second floor and the veranda. The man picked up her scarf.

Agad na lumingon si Caileigh at nginitian ang asawa. "Hey, love. Is Oliver still sleeping? "

"Yup, still with his teddies"

Agad na lumapit sa kanya ang asawa at binigyan ito ng mahigpit na yakap. He was slightly swaying her with their heart beats that serve as their own music.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" he asked in a husky voice while gently brushing Caileigh's hair with his fingers

Caileigh giggled and closed her eyes "Almost everyday, love"

He chuckled "Almost? Hmm... then I guest its not enough"

"Silly, you're more than enough, Yohan" she replied while listening to Yohan's heart beat.

"I love you so much" he said

"Thank you for everything, love. For embracing me on my most difficult times and jump with me during the happiest days. I don't know what I will do without you." Caileigh said while tears are already blurring her sight.

It wasn't a tear of sadness, fear nor anger anymore. It was a tear of happiness and contentment

"Since the day that I confessed my love for you, I promised to myself that I won't let you face another darkness and let you celebrate the light alone. We will share every laughter and every tear, love"

Bahagyang lumayo si Caileigh para mag tama ang tingin nilang dalawa "Have I told you how much I love you?" tanong nito

Yohan gave her a kiss on her forehead and looked at her again. "Every single time"

"Mama... Papa" a little boy approached them and hugged Caileigh's leg.

Caileigh bended a little so she could carry her child.

Oliver looks like he's still sleepy so he buried his face on his mother's neck.

"Oliver, bakit bumangon ka na? I think you're still sleepy" puna ng kanyang ina

"You're not by my side po" the boy answered with a sleepy tone.

Caileigh was swaying while humming a lullaby, but it seems like Oliver couldn't sleep anymore. He was just playing with his mother's hair.

"I love you, mama" the child said that made Caileigh smile

"I love you, too, baby"

Yohan crossed his arms and pouted like a child "What about papa?"

Oliver looked at his father, "I love you too, Papa"

They went inside

They spend the day playing, since its Yohan's day off. Yohan and Caileigh was busy with Oliver and his cars when their door bell suddenly rang.