Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Dalawang araw na ang nakakaraan simula ng mangyari ang kinakatakutan ni Caileigh. Dalawang araw na puno ng pagluluksa at galit, mga araw na puro paghihiganti at pagkamuhi ang nasa puso.

Matapos ang misa para sa paglilibing kay Nanay Chichay ay tumuloy muna sila sa sa isang hotel. Caileigh and her parents with Rhianne are at the same room, while Yohan and Chandler are at a room beside Cailegh's. Veron went to Manila and she'll wait for them in Batanes

Caileigh was lying on the sofa cuddling a pillow when Rhianne went out of their room looking awfully worried

"How's dad? Mom get out of there, kuya's out of his mind... Do you want me go there? You know I will... Mom he's dangerous... Fine, fine, I'll stay with Caileigh, just promise me that you'll get out of there and take care of dad... Okay, I love you, be careful... Yeah, I will"

Rhianne slammed her self on the sofa. Caileigh sat beside her and held her hand. "What happen? May nangyari bang masama kay Tito?"

"Well, nasagot na ni Mommy kung bakit nakapunta si Kuya sa hospital. Binaril ni Kuya si daddy, but I think he didn't meant to put the bullet inside dad. Daplis lang" inihilamos ni Rhianne ang kamay sa mukha at halata sa mukha ang pag aalala sa mga magulang

"Ano bang nangyayari sa kuya mo? Is he still sane?" maging si Caileigh ay nag aalala sa minsang tumayong ama at ina nya kahit hindi maganda ang pakikitungo sa kanya ni Caroline

Parehong malalim ang iniisip nilang dalawa nang biglang pumasok si Matilda at Fernand sa room nila at halata ang takot sa mukha at tila ba nagmamadali.

"What's going on?" tanong Caileigh

"My spy told me that Rance would be here anytime soon. Pack your bags" Fernand authoritatively said. Good thing they don't have a lot of things with them.

"I'll tell the boys" Caileigh's mother said before leaving the room. Everyone is rushing now. When their things are already fix, they quickly went on the parking lot.

Fernand was the one driving, while Matilda was calling someone and she told them to ready the plane.

It was a long ride to Manila, and its already getting dark when they arrived at the airport. They thought that they would leave the airport peacefully, but all of them was surprised to see Rance their looking at their vehicle. Fernand opened the door but Matilda grabbed his sleeve

"Are you crazy? Dito ka lang" she was scared. They were all scared. The Rance they're seeing right now is different from the Rance that Caileigh thought she was married to. The dark circle on his eyes, the messy hair, and the whole aura screams danger.

"Ako na po ang bababa" Rhianne opened the door but Chandler held her hand.

"Love, no" he was looking directly to her eyes, begging.

"I'm his sister"

We tried to stop her but she already stepped out of the car and closed the door.

Chandler also went out and chased Rhianne. Rhianne was already in front of Rance and he glared at him and told Chandler to not come near them. Caileigh was about to stepped out but she stopped when Rance hugged Rhianne. Rhianne wasn't doing anything, she just let her brother hold her. Rance also took something from his pocket and it looked like a necklace.

Rhianne went back to the car with Chandler behind her. "Let's go. He just said good bye, but he wants us to remember that this isn't the last of him"

Rhianne and Chandler went inside the car. Aside from Fernand, all of them looked back and saw Rance waving his hand. They went on the top where the plane was.