Chapter 2

It was Katsuki Bakugou's third week at UA. And it was pure torture. For the life of him he couldn't be left alone. At first it was just Kirishima. He followed Bakugou around day after day, trying to convince him to be friends. It was annoying to say the least.
    Then three more idiots joined him: Kaminari, Mina, and Sero. Everyday they teased him and bothered him, and asked him to hangout after school. And everytime he rejected them. He and Izuku couldn't sit together at lunch, stupid general studies and hero program having different lunches, and after school was the only time he could see his broccoli headed boyfriend.
    Midoriya was the only person he ever smiled at. Even thinking about him almost brought a smile to Bakugou's face. Not that he would ever smile around these idiots. No fucking way.
    "SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugou yelled as Kirishima hit the back of his head and began to run away laughing.
    Explosions were heard, everyone in class 1-A rolling their eyes at their explosive classmate's latest tantrum.

    The afternoon was quiet as Bakugou walked to the park near his neighborhood. It was where him and Izuku would meet up. He could see Izuku slightly swinging on the swings already and couldn't help the slight smile that made its way onto his face. Izuku always got here first. Unlinke Bakugou, his friends didn't spend 15 minutes trying to convince him to hangout, but accepted that he would hang out with them at a different time-not that Bakugou ever planned to hang out with those idiots.
    "Hey, nerd."
    Izuku's head whipped around, a bright smile gracing his face.
    "Kacchan!"
    Bakugou chuckled at his boyfriend as he jumped up to hug Bakugou.
    "I heard explosions today. All the way from across campus. Please don't tell me you tried to explode your friends again." Izuku gave him a little glare.
    "Those shitty extras ain't my friends! And shitty hair wouldn't fucking shut up!"
    Izuku laughed a quiet little laugh that brought a blush to Bakugou's face.
    "They are too your friends! You know you care about them!"
    "Whatever nerd."

    Izuku's and Katsuki's weeks passed just like that. For months they would meet up after school; talking, swinging, even going to each other's houses to watch movies and cuddle.
    It was their perfect bliss. Izuku began taking classes in quirk studies, thinking maybe he could become a quirk analyst or researcher and Katsuki furthered his training towards becoming a hero.
    It was perfect.

    Until Katsuki was kidnapped.