beam looked at forth with teary eyes 

beam could clearly free himself from forths grabs...but it was impossible when his emotions were eating him inside out.... totally tearing him apart... 

yet 

beam spoke few harsh words...still with the pain over forth clenching his chin hard...

"im not a weak person , but you are making me weak...as if you are my weak point...i cant see you getting hurt before me...its killing me within...just stay away from me forth... i might hurt you again....and" beam passed a few seconds " forth.... you will hate me..if you will get to know the truth...and i dont want that....so..ple"

.

.

.

beam was froze....with forth sealing his lips  with his lips....

for a second beam even forgot to breath...

even forgot to blink his eye few time...

stunned...utterly stunned...

.

.

.

forth instantly placed his lips over beams pressing it as hard as possible...forcing his way through... sliding his lips within his mouth... twisting those lips of beam...

little by little ...dominering his kiss over his...

making beam to lose before him totally making him to feel captivated, owned, subsided....

expressing his feeling though his presses and licks of his lips over his...

totally eating his lips...as if there is no tomorrow ....to live on...

making beams mind to go black....with no other thought other than their intimacy...and dominance... lingering within his mind...

showering him with endless emotional presses over his lips...to make him to loose his breath...again and again...which was precisely stopping him from thinking further...

chewing his lower lips once he ended his desire with the upper lips, chewing his lips  as hard as he desired until it turned a bit plump and a bit reddish in colour...

finally after a long domineering ong  smooch...

forth let go of beams lips...little by littel... 

but made sure beam is still stuck with the sensation ...

beam was panting  hard for  breath...still with his eyes locked with forth's....

still their nose were brushing eachothers as they were so close to eachother

...indeed he was stuck in...

coz even after forth let go of his lips...beam was still in the same position and he was still enduring the pain and pleasure...with his eyes closed and still enjoying the sensation...unable to let go of it...

panting hard....

still with his eyes closed...

.....

finally beam opened his eyes....

and beam could see forth waiting for him to open his eyes  ...

and it seems like its been a while...

forth  presses his forehead over beams forehead ....and their nose pressed eachothers... just there was just  a thread sized gap between both the lips...

🤤hungry baby👨🏻🍳                          (4TH.BM FF} - OmegaVersus/M.Pregजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें