49. bonding ....

FORTH " YOU ARE MINE FOR EVER" 

" my beam" 

beam completely lost it, but beam  is not done yet....  

but  on the other hand forths eyes were still struck to his art work.... his bite mark.... he marked his omega.... and alpha beast made sure he left some remarkable amount of love bites and hitckys over the milky visible skin.... after a heart contented screening....

finally forth averted his gaze towards his fated omega .... they were insanely close to one other... with ragging breaths - forths tip of his nose was brushing over beams - for every single fucking breath.... both eyes were drunk.... forth with paired eyes trancing some lustful vibes .... and those swollen lips begging to be pleased some  more. 

 they were a mess.

forth eyes were struck to beams plump swelled lips.... unable to avert his gaze...

as if the closeness was not enough forths hands snaked around beams waist more roughly and pulled him with  a harsh thud to bash over his torso.... that the insane air gap was also blocked now... 

just an inch gap was there between those already ruined gasping lips.... a naughty  thought hit forths brain that...

forth teased his omega few times to clasp their lips back together as one... after his cute play.... when for real the moment forth lips moved towards him to claim his property back ...  beam placed his fingers as a barricade in between then..... 

just a single finger.... it was just a single f'ing finger - but it made forth to react like a madman in a abyss..

forth was stunned with his beams actions ( what's wrong beam) was all his mind could demand him . forths eyes portrayed a mixed feeling of fear and angst..... his eyes kept on twitching  from one other...

 but they were unusually feeling hot...like they are over an erupting volcano.... 

they both didn't realize -  beam heat was involuntarily kicked  in and and forths rut was also starting to act up.... 

beam with very difficulty " forth i know its painful to not to be  able to  bond with your omega....but you dont need to force yourself...please... forth dont force your self when you dont love me....

 🎇🎇🎇🎇a thud again.... 

this time forth lost it... how can beam say something like this , those words really made forths inner alpha beast to trance out loud and wild... 

involuntarily , forth pushed beam to the walls with his back facing him and he clenched his hand  aback him wildly..... 

beam was shocked but also at the same time chocked in pain.....exerting " agh" sound.... 

beam  realized what was happening but he still said it  " you dont love me forth to bond with me..... arghhhh.... " as he felt a pain in his colors as forth again bite him harshly.... it was toooo deep this time  and again not even giving any time to feel the pain fully...

without alarm forth bit beams ears so lustfully  to make beam to wine in pain but still beam spilled out his words of yearning

 " how many times did i not try to get  your attention ...argh...  i tried many time to make you understand i want you i wanted to bond with you but you responded to nothing .....arghhhh forth.... i love youuuuu" beam screeched in pain " but  you dont like me enough  to bond with me forth