The T3

Andi's POV
The last bell rang and it was time to get my plan, we'll... planed. I quickly ran to Daniel's house while he was on a date with Emma. "Hey Mrs.Miller, are the T3 home yet." I questioned momma miller. "Yes what did they do? Were they flying Daniel's underwear like kites? Again." she said disappointedly.

"No. Wait they flew Daniels underwear as kite. That's so cool!" She was upset so I continued. "I need to talk to them." I answered. She smiled and let me in. They were sitting and unwrapping a present from their grandma. Probably some nitrogen or something. "Hey T3. Can you guys help me with something?" I asked hoping they will agree. "What is this something." They questioned.

"I need your help to play a prank on someone." I said. "Andi if it's one of your teachers. It's a no. Remember the last time we pranced your teacher. We got grounded for a month." The stated. "It's not my teacher. It's the new girl." I commented. "Nope no new girl. We don't do new people. We have to at least have a little bit of nice credit." They added. "Ok I'll just go ask the H2O. They will help me." I lied. The H2O were a group who play pranks just like the T3. The H2O were younger and did way more pranks then the T3. So I know they would help.

"We will do it. We hate the H2O. What prank shall we pull?" Tommy asked. "One of your best pranks." I firmly said. "The chocolate fountain. We wire a water fountain in the school and instead of water chocolate pudding comes out. It's classic." They said in union.

"Then that's it. So I will put free chips in the cafeteria. Something no one can resist. She will get chips to ear. After a few chips, she will get thirsty and go for a drink at the fountain then... BOOM... Pudding everywhere." Said the only girl of the group. I agreed and left before Daniel got home, what am I saying Daniel and Emma can talk for hours.

I finally got home and called Jax.
"Hey babe." He said in a sweet voice. "Hey. what are you doing?" I asked. While pulling my iPad out of my zombie pillow case. I put it there to keep it safe. Just incase of a robbery. "Sitting on my couch. What about you?" He questioned. "Going on miss informations blog. I guess she has a new video up." I commented. "Andi don't watch it." He pleaded.

"Why." I said. I clicked in the video and started watching. "Hey everyone. This is miss information with some juicy details. Today we got the news that Jax Navoa and Andi Cruz were spotted hanging out after school. Some say that Jax was dared to hangout with Andi. We also got a new girl in school and she all ready had the attention of a guy." I was praying that she wouldn't say Jax Navoa. It will make me feel a little better. Especially since what she had first said wasn't true. Right? "Jax Navoa. Rumor say that they will be going on a date. But don't take it from me take it from the newly couple themselves. Jax, is is true that you Mia are gonna go on a date and did you play Andi?" Said Gigi.

"Yeah. I guess." He said. "You heard it here iridium high students. Jax is off the single list. Great another guy I can cross off the list." Gigi said while showing a list of cute guys with some names crossed off. "You didn't see that did you? Anyways this is miss information, signing off." Then the video ended.

Jax had teleported to my room. "Andi I can explain." he pleaded. "Your going on a date with her. You don't think I'm good enough for you? I was just a little toy for you you to play with until you got bored of me. We are done. I'm not gonna sit back and let my dream guy treat me like I'm some other ordinary zombie in the game." I stated. "A little to much video games Andi." He laughed.

"Im not laughing you may find it like a joke but I don't." I said taking off the
A+J necklace he gave me and putting it in his hand. "Goodbye Jax." I said with a my eyes tearing up. But I wasn't going to cry. Andi Cruz dosent cry over guys. He left with tears in his eyes.

In Monday it was time to put my and the T3's plan in action. After we set everything up she was heading to the cafeteria. She got lunch and a bag of chips. She sat with Jax which made me boil. "I'll be right back. I'm really thirsty." She said. She went to the water fountain and started to push the button when Jax came and said, "hey let me hold your hair.

She pressed it and pudding squirted out everywhere. She backed up and whipped pudding from her eyes. "ANDI!" She shouted.