Philip

Mia's POV
"Why did you tell me to stay away from Jax?" "Because I kinda liked Jax." I answered. She nodded. I'm totally over Jax now. I'm kinda interested in Diego. He is really cute. Andi is the only one who knows. She also knows I'm a kanay. Hopefully I can trust her.

Emma's POV
I felt really bad about mine and Andi's fight so I decided to get her a little present. I turned on her favorite video game "zombie deaths" and saw her zombie boyfriend Philip. Philip is a zombie that Andi programmed to act nice and be her boyfriend.

Besides me, Philip was the only person that understood Andi. "Philip is in my tv frame. I want him hear take him out the game." I finished the spell then snapped my finger and out came Philip. I smiled. Maybe Andi will forgive me. I quickly took him by the hand and ran to Andi's.

Jax's POV
I went and picked Andi up from Mia's and now we are at her house hanging out. "So, what do you," I was cut of by Emma barging in with a guy who looked like he hasn't showered in years. Emma walked in and smiled. "Andi." The "thing" said. "Philip." Andi responded.

"Who is that?" I asked Andi pointing at the thing. "It's Philip. My zombie boyfriend." Andi replied. My mouth dropped. Andi has another boyfriend. "Your what?" I was shocked. "Look it's nothing. He means nothing. He is a zombie I programmed to be my boyfriend in the game. Then I met you and everything changed. You understand me like no other guy has." She said.

My heart started to race. I was happy to hear her say that. "Oh. I'm really dumb. I just wanted my best friend back. Obviously not even Philip will help me with that." Emma commented tearing up. "Emma thank you so much. You are the best. I forgive you and I'm sorry for saying your not my friend." Andi apologized. They both shot up and ran to each other and rapped themselves in a hug.

Philip looked angry he shouted then walked out the house. We chased after him but lost him by the seven. I really don't understand how we did. He is a slow zombie.