Straight on till morning

Start from the beginning

Henry held back tears as he said, "Where's Ella?"

"S-She didn't have a lot of strength because of the curse... she was keeping two of us from falling in the portal and... her eyes started flashing and she was bleeding. Right as the portal closed Anna passed out, she woke up... but I called Dr Whale this morning and he said that she passed out again and they... they're not entirely sure if she's going to wake up now."

That was it for Henry as he burst into tears and hugged Emma, she held him tightly and said, "Will is with her but we can go after to see her okay?"

Henry nodded as Ema rubbed his back saying, "I'm so sorry."

. . . . .

Emma, Mary Margaret, Henry and David slowly walked into the hospital room that was holding Ella.

David opened the curtain and they saw their, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, Best friend eyes shut and motionless on the bed.

"How's she doing Will?" David said putting his arm on Will's shoulder

"She's a Scarlett she's fighting."  Will said not taking his eyes off of Ella, and keeping his hand in hers.

As Mary Margaret, David and Emma moved onto the left side of the bed, Henry stayed in the doorway, Will turned and noticed and stood up and walked over to Henry

He crouched down to be on his level and said, "You know I'm pretty sure Ella would want both of her brothers here you know?" He held out his hand and Henry took it

The pair walked back over to Ella and sat down on the arm chair, Henry sitting on Will just as he used to do with Ella.

For a good half an hour they just sat in silence watching Ella, no one really knew what was going on in her head.

Ella was in the library in the Queen of Hearts palace, But what she didn't know that each page of every book was a bad thing or memory that had ever happened to her.

She walked around tracing the books on the shelves with her fingers

"Why am I here?" Ella said to herself as she picked up on the books and opened it to the first page and was sucked into another dream...

"Say it!" Cora yelled at the pair

"Not to you" Ella said

"Never to you" Will continued

Cora turned to Ella and said "Say it or I will kill your brother"

Cora held up her hand and Will who was next to her Floated in the air not being able to breathe.

"Will!!" Ella yelled "Stop this please"

"Say it darling and I will" Cora said with a smirk

"If...you...Say it...then she... will control...you" Will said gasping for air.

"I don't care...I'll do it just let him go"

Cora retracted her hand and he fell to the ground.

"Now say it I want my Knave back or at least half of it "Cora  said with an evil grin.

"Master of mine your will is thine tell me you hearts need" Ella said reluctantly, gritting her teeth.

As soon as Ella had said it red cuffs appeared around her wrists. And she disappeared in a puff of red smoke leaving Will on his own on the floor.