A New Guardian: Nightmare Princess of Darkness

There she lay crouched on the sand tossing firey pebbles into the ocean, watching it bounce across the waves into dissipation.   She could sense a familiar presence from behind. A dark cloudy ora emanating shivers, fear and dreadfulness like that of your worst childhood nightmare.

You again. What do you want, she thought quietly among herself.

"I'd like to make a deal," said Pitch Black.

"If it's a deal you want a deal you're —" the dark, grey cloud fastened itself around her mouth almost like an anaconda curdling around its prey before she could finish her sentence. 

"I can give you back your memories before you died and became a spirit." The cloud whispered in her ear.

Surprisingly this caught her interest.  I died? She thought.

"Yes. In fact a very similar story with Jack Frost, it took a couple of centuries until that wretched man in the moon claimed him as a guardian and brought havoc on my plans of world domination!" The cloud hissed.

Ravin Breeze felt the heat that emanated across her whole being begin to cool down, she experienced a faint-like feeling.  The dark cloud was draining the warmth and energy out of her.

"G-get off me," she sighed weakly.

"All you have to do is join me, my dear daughter. You have great potential to carry on the reign of nightmares and darkness."

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" screamed a woman's voice.

The cloud turned around in sync with Ravin Breeze. There stood a rather curvy red haired woman in a red V necked party dress with a white furry coat wrapped around her shoulders. What party did she stumble out of? If Jessica Rabbit (the animated looney tunes sex symbol) were a person this is exactly what she would look like.

"Father! Let go of the girl," demanded the woman with a stern voice.

The dark cloud actually flew back.

"Cupid! Ruining my plans as usual. Unlike you, i think this girl could develop into a great Nightmare Princess of Darkness!" He looked at the woman in bitterness and annoyance.

Cupid pulled out an arrow that ended with a sharp blood-red heart for a tip. It looked like it could puncture through flesh and bones.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. What do you want?" Pitch Black put both his hands up in the air.

Cupid pressed a finger on her cheek, then her face lit up. She was up to something.

"Make a deal with me, Father. If the girl can get Jack Frost to fall in love with her within the next two days by midnight then she's mine. If not, then, you win." Cupid grinned. Her full luscious lips were coated in Ruby red lipstick which shone glossily in the moonlight. Her cheek, jaw and bone structure were so prominent and defined in a charming manner.

Angelina Jolie who?

Cupid in the flesh was so charming it were as if she were the goddess of love herself.

Greek goddess of love Aphrodite who?

"EUGH," Pitch Black made a disgusted sigh of annoyance as if this had happened one too many times. "You and your meddling with love spells. This is exactly why I've disowned you. NO! Absolutely not."

Cupid pulled out another arrow.

"Fine! Whatever." Pitch Black gave up. He glared at Ravin Breeze schemingly. Mark my worlds, child. Fail to infatuate that sorry excuse of a Snow Guardian, then you will be mine. Don't forget, only I can give you your memories."

Ravin Breeze wondered if Cupid were on her side, or only wanted to use her, just like her father.

Cupid pulled out an arrow and intentionally shot it at the dark cloud that was Pitch Black. The cloud vanished before the arrow could even pass through it.

"Cupid. What about you? Can you give me my memories back?" Ravin Breeze asked the Guardian of love.

"I'm afraid not. My only intentions here are to stop my father from corrupting such a pure spirit." Cupid fiddled with her bow and arrow.

For a moment Ravin Breeze actually considered siding with Pitch Black.

The guardian of love grinned rather evilly.

"Now. Time for a make over."