Jack

I sit in the shack galloping my nails across the table, making horse-like sounds. I watch as the Yeti's serve the fairies, elves and wood nymphs. I wonder if Tooth remembered to show up, or is she too busy collecting children's teeth?

Before I know it, I see a girl enter the room. I could of sworn the room went silent. Every eye on her. She was in a black dress that stopped where her thighs end, it reminded me of a mermaid. Her hair colourful like a rainbow, tied back in a high slick pony tail, thick hair flowing down her mid back. And her clear, butterfly wings flapping incessantly fast from her back.

Then I realised it was her. Tooth. But this wasn't the Tooth I knew. She no longer had green, colourful feathers covering her body. Her arms and legs featherless, and pale. But her eyes, the same shade of purple. I could of sworn my heart skipped a beat. She was Breath-taking.

As she sat down, I swear, the whole room could hear my heart beating. "T-Tooth, you look beautiful," I heard come out of my mouth. She smiles and a blush forms on her cheeks. "You look beautifuller," she says. Then her eyes open wide realising what she had just said. "I mean.. Handsome," she added. Same old Tooth - bubbly, quirky and bright.

I look up at something materialising my way. A Yeti had served us some chocolate covered waffles. The delicious scent making my mouth water.

"Tooth," I say. "You look beautiful and all but, I prefer the real you. The feathers, the way you flew freely without anything like that dress disturbing you." She looks startled and frowns. "Oh. You don't like it?"

"No, all I'm saying is just don't try too hard for me next time," I reassure her.

I hear music playing. The sound of the violin thrusts my ears. I remind myself Tooth would want this, after all, she's been watching tv-shows about it. So I heard. "Tooth, would you care for a dance?" I ask in what I think is a British accent.

"I'd love to," she says.

As we head to the open dance floor. I lift my staff, thrust it into the ground and fill the room with ice. The floor crystallises and turns into what I call an ice-skating rink. I adjust my finger tips at her foot and glass, ice skating shoes form. I grab Tooth by the hand. Should I do it? I wonder. I bend down and peck her hand. She giggles. 

I grab Tooth by the waist and guide her around the ice. She glides through the rink holding onto my arms. We glide across the rink in circles and circles, swinging like there's no tomorrow.

The Yeti's play a more heart-beat like tune. "Tooth," I say. "I'm in love with you." I could of sworn tooth made a squeak. She hugged me tight. As she lets go I lean closer and kiss her. The kiss went from a small peck to a fierce hunger. Like we wanted more, growing hungrier and hungrier, her hands buried in my hair.

The room grows silent and I hear cheers. I had forgotten there were people around us. They run in and Join us. "Free Ice skating shoes for everyone!" I exclaim and summon 30 more of them.

"I love you," tooth buries her face in my jacket. And for once. I didn't feel alone.