A New Guardian: Guardian of mischief

Before we knew it someone had hopped over by the speed of light and plucked the arrow right out of Tooth's hand.

"DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO SENSE OF AWARENESS?! THIS IS AN EASTER EGG MEADOW. NOT A BLOODY BATTLE FIELD!" Bunny threw the bow and arrow aside, "EASTER IS ONLY A MONTH AWAY AND LOOK AT ALL THESE DAMAGED EASTER EGGS THANKS TO THESE F*******FLAME PEOPLE." The Easter bunny cussed like never before.

Jack shot a look at the Easter Bunny, then back at the Tooth Fairy. "I hate to admit it. But he's right."

Tooth and Jack stared at one another. Tooth's purple eyes began to submerge in tears. She pulled her head into Jack's shoulder then cried into Jack's hoodie. She wiped away the tears, forcing herself to stay strong in front of him.

Jack had his hands around tooth's waist. Just like that they shared a kiss like never before. Tooth had experienced mood swings ranging from blood curdling fear, to doubt, jealousy and bitterness to happiness and love made in heaven. She couldn't believe it. There she was with the heart of her century old crush Jack Frost all to herself. Or so she thought... Tooth took a quick glance at Ravin Breeze.

The sky darkened. The weather changed. Rain and thunder quickly formed.

"The deal is over!" Large clouds appeared and circled its away around Ravin Breeze who suddenly froze. "Cupid's protection has worn off," said the voice of Pitch Black.

"No!" Ravin cried. Blasting flames back and forth among the grey clouds. Only to be electrocuted. It all happened so fast everyone found themselves stunned.

Before any of the guardians could throw themselves at the giant cloud that was Pitch Black, someone had spoken up.

"Oh no you don't." An arrow pierced it's way into the centre of the cloud. It was Cupid.

Just like that, Pitch Black hissed and evaporated.

"Get out of here NOW! While I hold him off!" Cupid exclaimed, shooting more arrows at the cloud. "This ends now Father!"

The cloud steamed and released thunder-like sounds as it began to fade.

Ravin Breeze wriggled her way out and towards Jack and Tooth. She was limping. Jack took her by the hand, only to sting at the contact of ice and fire. They managed anyways. Tooth offered a helping hand, and so did Bunny.

The three guardians; Jack Frost, The Easter Bunny, The Tooth fairy plus Ravin Breeze, and don't forget the mini ice people ran for their lives.

Bunny opened a portal in the ground. Each of the guardians, then ice men hopped one right after another into the portal like sliding into that of a child's slide.

North's workshop
Ravin Breeze woke with a start. All four eyes were on her.  An old bearded man, the sandman, the Tooth Fairy and Jack Frost. There was a golden substance emanating from in front of her. It was a hologram ... of herself.

"Ravin Breeze is guardian," said the bearded man, "Guardian of mischievous and fire."

"Makes sense." Jack shrugged. Each of the guardians stepped forward, and introduced themselves, all except the Tooth Fairy and Jack Frost.

"Why wasn't I ever get welcomed such respect." Jack rolled his eyes.

He turned sideways and walked towards the world globe in the room as something else caught his attention.  Jack studied the enormous globe.   "This isn't good," he said, "Pitch Black is growing slowly but rapidly and spreading nightmares to kids all over the state. Soon even other countries outside America."