A New Guardian: Is she one of us?

North Pole, (Santa) North's workshop
"Well. The map doesn't necessarily show any evidence of Pitch Black being back," Bunny pointed at the globe in denial.

The guardians stood in a formation that formed a line around the globe, occasionally looking at North for answers.

"I could have sworn he was there. I felt him, i heard him," Jack muttered throwing an upper cut with his fist into the air. Tooth flew over and held Jack by the hand in attempt to calm down her boyfriend.

"And this new Guardian ... Ravin Bree." North rubbed his beard. "Man on moon has not yet claimed her. Perhaps she is not guardian?"

"Ravin Breeze," Jack interrupted. He stuck his head into the air, sniffing around with an agitated expression on his face.

"Jack, what's wrong?" Tooth asked.

Jack could have sworn he could sense a warm burning ora not so far away.

Through instinct Jack stormed out the front door with his staff by his side.

• • •
Somewhere in the midst of the Easter egg meadow crouched a red headed girl. Her thick straight hair reached down to her elbow. The longer you looked at it (her hair) the more you'd think it were about to light up in flames, blinding ones eye like the sun itself.  

Ravin Breeze was waving her arms around like the waves of the ocean. Her red hair lit up like flames, and so did the Ora around her hands.

What the hell is she doing? Jack thought, hidden behind a tree.

Jack noticed a red substance forming around the girl. They were mini flame creatures, with circular heads made purely out of fire with round bodies and circular arms and legs that ended with a sharp point. It was like she was creating a mini army of flame people.

The flame people looked in Jack's direction and made a steaming hissing sound. Ravin didn't even bother to turn around.

"I know you're there," Ravin said.  

Jack revealed himself from behind the trees. Ravin  turned around. Her eyes emerald green.

"Thanks for saving me back there," she said.

"No problem," Jack replied, leaning on his staff. "You're lost, you don't know who you are or where you belong in this world. Believe me I've been there."

Ravin Breeze looked up at Jack for a whole minute.
The army of mini flame creatures stood there awkwardly while emanating flames.

"Nice little army you got there," Jack gestured at the flame people, wondering if they would have dissipated if he touched one of them.

With one smirk, Ravin's whole being lit up in flames and disappeared. She could teleport.

In Jack's periphery he noticed a rainbow presence making its way towards him.

"Can we trust her?" Tooth put a hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Perhaps." Jack put an arm around Tooth's waist. 

CRACK. CRACK. CRACK.

There was a sudden crackling noise among the Easter eggs. Tooth and Jack were just as confused as one another, then they saw it. A mini flame creature scavenging around burning and destroying Easter eggs.

"WHY YOU LITTLE!" Screamed a thick Australian accent.  "LEAVE MY EASTER EGGS ALONE, YOU KNOW HOW MANY MONTHS IT TOOK ME TO GATHER AND PAINT THOSE!" The Easter Bunny popped out from a teleportation Bunny hole.

The flame creature appeared to be giggling.

"What do you know," Jack chuckled.

"JACK. A LITTLE HELP HERE!" Bunny jumped around in the air moving his bottom around in discomfort.  His tail was lit on fire. 

Jack shot a gust of snow with his staff onto Bunny's tail.  Bunny shivered, but looked relieved.   The mini flame creature hovered around tooth and Jack analysing them.

"How cute! Whats you're name?" Tooth fluttered.

The creature hovered closer to Jack's face. Jack flinched and took a step back in fear of obvious chaotic contact with fire.

Then the unspeakable happened.

The fiery creature forced its way into the palm of Jack's hand, swimming around in circles in Jack's palm. The creature began to crystallise.

The mini flame man was now a mini ice man.

Tooth and Jack stared at the mini ice man, then back each other, dumbfounded.

"I think I'll call you Icey," Jack grinned.