Jack

"Snow Day!" I scream and throw a snow ball at Jamie. He chuckles and throws one back. I feel something solid and cold hit me from the back. I turn around to find the Tooth Fairy floating 2 feet above the ground.

"Hey Tooth," I say. She flutters towards me giving me that bubbly vibe she always gives off. "Hey Jack!" She hugs me. I attach my arms around her waist. Petite, but curvy. As she lets go, she looks into my face and flinch's back. I turn around to find Jamie chuckling.

"Jack," she says. "What is it Tooth?" I urge. It's not common for the Tooth Fairy to visit so casually, like this. Not unless something's gone wrong. She takes a glance at Jamie and says, "could we go somewhere a little more private?"

"Uhh, sure Tooth."

We sit on the roof of a nearby house. I look into her purple-gem-like eyes and feel myself blushing. Which Is odd. I shake my head shaking the feeling out. "Jack, I really like you. I was wondering if you wanted to.. to go out some day?" She smiles.

This startles me. I've always known Tooth had a crush on me, but I never expected her to ask me out. I've never had a girlfriend back when I was mortal, I had been too busy looking after my sister. Through the past few centuries I've tried asking Tooth out, but she was always busy collecting teeth and all.

"Sure, Tooth, where at?" I ask. Her pale cheeks turn rosy and she looks away. "Hmm, how about the Shack?" She asks. The Shack. A restaurant North owns in the North Pole, served by his Yeti's. Sometimes they even have balls and dances there.

"All right," I shrug. "Tomorrow night. 8 PM," she inclines. "Great! I'll be there," I say.

I sat on the roof top that night wondering what dates are like. What do couples talk about? How long they last? What should I wear?

I look up to the moon. "Any ideas? Man on the moon?"

Tooth's Pov
"So.. The Teeth go in these capsules?" Bunnymund asks. "YES, they go in these capsules, the canines go in sector 6, Molars sector 4, and --" before i can continue Bunny covers my mouth. "Could you write this down?" He asks. "Alright, Bunny. Just remember to keep the girls moving," I say. "Why am I even doing this?" He hits himself on the forehead. "Because you're my friend!" I give him a faint kiss on the cheek. Bunny's face brights up, he touches his cheek. "Fine," he says.

I arrive at Cupid's palace. A golden mansion encrusted with hearts all over the place. I knock on the door. "Hello. Who is zis? May I help zhou?" Says a voice. "Uhh, this is the Tooth Fairy, may I come in? I have an appointment with Cupid." The voice pauses then continues, "NONSENSE, Appointment schedule is not confirmed."

Something else cuts in. "Sorry, Flavius is having a bad day. Come in!" Says a woman's voice none other than Cupid herself.

"Hmmm." She circles around me scanning me up and down. "If I'm going to give you a make over, we're going to need to do something about your body hair," she says.

I remember. I can recede my feathers at my own will. "No problem! First, could I have something to wear?" I ask. Cupid flicks her long, slick black pony tail. Clicks her fingers together and I find myself in a black, tight, well fitted dress.