A New Guardian: Who am I?

Author's note: I didn't actually plan on continuing this book, until someone made a request and inspired an exciting idea.  Im having so much fun with this! Sit back and enjoy the ride!   Hope it's actually enjoyable lol.  
Rainbow SnowCone Forever ❤️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sydney, Australia

All she could hear were the screams and echoes of a child, the feeling of being submerged in intense searing heat. Charring, burning warmth burning through her flesh like she had never felt before, a lava-like substance.  Was this hell?

Suddenly she felt like she was becoming one with the flames. What felt like torturous lava cooled into her skin and became a satisfying type of warmth like that of the the warm, breezy vibes at the beach on a summers day.  Beach, she thought. Why did that word sound so familiar?

There she lie flat on the dirt in the midst of a forrest. 

Where am i? Who am I? She thought

It was a searing hot day. She rose and stared at the sun. Nothing, no memory of who she was or where she was. She studied her arms and legs. She was dressed in denim ripped jeans, and a white t-shirt so burnt above her belly button it could easily be mistakened as a new fashion statement ... burnt crop-top.

'The hell..." she thought among herself.

Suddenly the air turned dark and humid, like the day had transitioned from day to the middle of the night in a span of less than a millisecond.

"Come here, my child," said a voice, sort of like the echoes of a man. A dark cloud-like substance made its way towards her.

"My - my. What darkness you have in you," the voice said. "You remind me of a daughter i once had. What a pity, that nightmare of a girl so easily became corrupted by that wretched sand man, turned into a child's daydream!" the voice mused.

"Come Ravin Breeze. Help me, free me. I can help you regain your memory."

"Ravin..." She muttered among herself, knowing for sure her name was Ravin, Breeze on the other hand was random, but it rang a bell. She liked it. The dark cloud formed an elongated dark cloudy hand and caressed her cheek. The hand felt terribly cold and froze into her flesh.

"Back off!" Ravin screamed, whacking the cloud away like that of a fly. A flame-like substance had emerged in her hands.  The creepy hand vanished as the dark cloudy substance levitated backwards. "Gah!" it sighed, burning then healing itself.

Ravin studied her newfound power. She bounced the flame-like balls back and forth with each of her hands. It came naturally like that of a professional basket ball player, she could get used to this she thought.

"You foolish girl!" the cloud hissed and charged itself at her, running at the speed of light.

Before the strange dark substance could get any closer another cold being had made contact with her. It felt strangely human.

Next thing she knew she was in arms of a boy.  The young man had icey blue eyes and hair the colour of snow. He was the closest thing to the most beautiful boy she had ever seen. He hovered her through the air while carrying her in his arms. They drifted across the night sky.

"Who are you?" she questioned. She felt herself begin to blush as he stared back into her eyes.

"It's alright. You're safe now ... I have a feeling an old enemy is making a comeback," he said bitterly.

They felt a static of shock, the contact between the two had begun to burn and freeze. The strange energy shifted from heat to cold, heat to cold.  Flames flickered and lit up across her entire body like she was the sun itself. 

Ravin shot backwards realising she could fly as well.

"Well. Looks like we can't make physical contact for too long or we'll end up hurting each other," the boy said with a half smile.

"Who are you!" Ravin demanded.

"The names Jack, Jack Frost. I could least get a thank you, I kind of saved your life back there," he said.

Ravin returned the smile and felt a sudden ora of cocky energy.

"Thanks Jack Frost," she said. "But i was doing fine before you came along."  Then flew off into the night sky.