When they got in the room everyone took off. But Cameron sighed and moved her way over to a bench that was at the side of the room. She sat down on the bench slouched. Her legs kicking back and forth.

"Whats wrong Cameron?" Dylan said coming over and sitting beside her on the bench. When he noticed her not near them when they came into the room.

He tilted his head slightly and bent down a bit so he could see her face. Her head drooped down and she sighed again.

"O is upset." She said looking up at Dylan.

"Whos O?" He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. He didn't know anyone by the name of O. What a weird name.

"My brother Owen he is upset." Cameron said again hoping to clear up any confusion.

Dylan made an 'O' shape with his mouth then he was confused again.
"Why?"

Cameron shrugged.

"He has these black marks. Mommy use to get them and when she did it ment she was upset." She looked up to Dylan.

"Well maybe give he lots and lots of hugs and kisses. They make everything better. One time I dropped my lollipop on the ground and it was dirty and I was upset. So my mommy gave me another one. Wait that has nothing to do with it but she also gave me a hug. She always gives me a hugs." He beamed hoping his little story would cheer up the little girl which it did.

"Thats such a good idea! And I can even draw him a picture. He loves my pictures. Maybe I can draw him a as a bear since he looks like one!" She beamed jumping off the bench and throwing her hands around the place.

Dylan got up and gave her a hug. Catching Cameron by surprise.

"Yay! Your happy!" He beamed. The both jumped up and down in their hug in excitment.

The rest of the day flew by. Cameron had drawn the perfect bear picture. She even wrote his name on top of it. But to others it looked like two big, brown circles with two small circles and 4 lines 2 for arms and 2 for legs.

When Cameron saw Owen she immediately ran over to him. He still had those dark marks. Which made her frown a bit but still took his open arms.

"Look! Look O! I drew this for you to make you feel better." Cameron said handing Owen her drawing.

Owen smiled his heart was melting at this little girl. She held on tightly hugging onto his arm. Looking up at him to see his reaction.

"A bear! Thank you Cam." He kissed the top of her head as they walked to the car.

"Why did you draw me a bear?" Owen asked buckling Cameron into her carseat.

"Because you remind me of a bear but a cuddly bear." She smiled up at him which he returned.

When they got home Cameron immediately clung onto Owens arm hugging it tightly nearly so that it would lose circulation.

Mason sat in the kitchen on his laptop doing college work. He looked up to see a tired Owen and a Cameron who is clung onto Owen.

"Cam why are you hugging my arm?" Owen asked looking down at his little sister. The first thing she usually does is look for Ellie.