I raise up my shirt viewing my stomach that was wrapped up tightly. Smoke said I lost a lot of blood, standing up made me realize how much I might've lost.

"Smokeee." I call out trying to put on my hoodie.

He comes rushing in the bathroom. "You good?" He asks slightly closing the door. I shake my head no in frustration. "Help me pull this over my head bro, I didn't know all my strength was gone like that." He nods his head helping me put on my hoodie.

"Yeah man you did lose a good amount of blood but you gon be straight, especially once you see this beautiful little girl." He say smirking.

Kairi, My princess...Man I'm so excited to see her. "Yeah let's go." I slip on my slides and pick up the bag off the floor before we walk back in the room. I set the bag down on the bed and follow him out the door.

*

Monté

"....So precious," I say softly as I watch my baby sleep while sucking on to my nipple. I smile slightly. I never knew you could feel so much love for someone so much, this little girl changed everything for me.

I hear a knock on the door, I cover up my boob with a blanket and look up seeing Smoke and Dave walk in. Tears fill my eyes seeing his face and knowing all we've been through but he kept his promise.

He walks over to the bed and sits on the edge kisisng my forehead slowly. "I'm sorry you had to go through this alone, you was right I should've never went back in that club but if I didn't Shoota would've bleed out on that floor and died without non of his patnas or family with him. But I'm-" I stop him placing my finger over my mouth.

I smile handing him Kairi, I pull my gown back up and sit up in the bed. He looks down at her playing with her fingers, a tear rolls down his cheek but he quickly wipes it.

"She's beautiful oh my gosh thank you baby." He says turning to kiss me. I grip his chin kissing him once more.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

He nods his head. "Doctor said I lost alot of blood so I gotta take it easy but I'm straight especially now I got my two favorite girls here to help me get through this shit." He explains.

"So what all happened?" He looks at me and shakes his head.

"To be honest with you baby..I thought I died so I really don't remember too much of nothing all I remember is I was shot but whoever shot me they didn't want it to be known cause they shot me from behind and they didn't want me dead because they could've did something worse they my stomach." He says looking down at Kairi.

"I really should go see if my patna is alright but I need to hold my daughter first...I had to hold her first." He says kissing her forehead.

I yawn stretching my arms. "Ughh I didn't know I was gonna have her so I don't have none of our clothes or anything I'm waiting on Jaz to come back with my food to see if she can go pick me up something." I say.

"I'll go with her just let me know what you need." Smoke says sitting in the corner. I smile nodding my head.

"Thank you Smoke, I really appreciate everything you've done for us." I say. He nods his head.