Chapter 1

"Fluke!" The taller boy yelled as he caught a glimpse of his best friend walking through the glass doors.

"Earth!"

The bright-eyed boy ran to his childhood best friend and was immediately met with a bone crushing hug that nearly cut off his airflow.
"I cant breathe." Fluke cried as he gasped for air and was soon released with a laugh.

"I've missed you so much." Earth pouted as he pinched Flukes cheeks, squeezing hard enough for them to turn red.
"Ow! And what are you talking about, I literally saw you yesterday?" He questioned as he smacked the hands that continued their assault on his face.

"Is it a crime to miss your best friend now? Fine, I'll just go hang out with Prem then."

"No, don't leave. I was just kidding, I missed you too." He threw his arms over him again before he could walk away and leaned his head against his shoulder.

"Are you excited for our senior year?"

"Well, excited but also scared shitless." Earth answered as he also leaned his head on top of Flukes.

"Don't worry, we'll get through this year and then we'll be college roommates and get married at 23." Fluke smiled as he sniffed the side of Earths neck and pulled away from their hug.

"Also, what the heck are you wearing? Are you trying to get dress coded?!" He exclaimed as he took in the outfit his best friend was wearing.

It was a pair of baggy blue jeans and a bright orange crop top that left little to nothing to the imagination.
"Come on, Fluke. It's our senior year! You have to learn to live a little." Earth said as he stretched his arms over his head, his shirt riding up to the middle of his torso.

"Earth!" Fluke yelled as he pulled down his shirt and hit him on his chest, cursing under his breath at his friends shamelessness.

"Oh, and did you hear about the new kid this year? Apparently he lived here when he was a kid but he just moved to finish his senior year. I heard he was hot too." Earth finished with a wink and the younger rolled his eyes.

"I thought you had your eye on P'Kao?" Fluke questioned as Earth shrugged his shoulders in response.

"I have two eyes for a reason." He said as his gaze suddenly shifted to behind Fluke.

"Oh shit."

Following his line of sight, Fluke turned around only to be met with the hottest man he's ever laid eyes on. His lips slightly parted as he took in the student that was walking across the hallway with P'Kao by his side.

Time seemed to slow down as his eyes trailed the boys body, taking his time as to memorize every detail of his being.

He probably would have stood there agape for at least a couple more hours if Earth hadn't placed his fingertips under his chin and slowly closed his mouth for him.

"I think I saw a fly go in there." He laughed as Fluke hit his chest, trying to cover the obvious blush staining his cheeks.

As if on cue, the jaw dropping man looked up and locked eyes with the blushing boy.

His burning gaze made Fluke want to falter, but he didn't. He kept his eyes firm as his feet stayed glued to the same spot, as if he could capture all the wonders of the world by simply looking at his eyes.
But something wasn't quite right.
Something about his gaze just felt so

familiar.

He couldn't quite put his finger on it but it felt like he had looked in to those very same pair of eyes and by the way the other man had slightly turned his head, he knew that he was feeling it too.
For some reason, it felt like it wasn't the first or the last time he would be in his view.
It's almost as if...
'There's no way' Fluke thought as he felt his heart break in realization.

The bell had rung but neither of them made a move to leave until Earth had to drag him away to their first period class.

"Are you okay?" Earth questioned, noticing the boys teary eyes as soon as they sat at their desks.

"P-P'Ohm?"