"Will you please shut up?", she looked down. Is she affected by that? I decided to stop playing for now. I stood in front of her and she looked at me with an uncertain gaze. Why can't she take off her scarf? I want to see her facial expressions. 

"Why don't you sit down?", she asked looking at me with her eyes filled with guilt and concern. Why is she feeling guilty now?

"I said you already, you don't like guys swinging over you and it's a normal busy morning. And I don't want that too", I winked at her to receive a questioning gaze. What's wrong with me today? I could read her every expression. 

"Is your back not hurting?", she asked with her darting eyes. I feel happy that she is concerned about me. I gave out a smile and bobby my head to my left and right in negation.

"I am used to this. So don't worry about me okay?", I told her and she nodded. I didn't tease her as I don't want this feeling to go away. I liked it when she was concerned about me and I don't want her to feel embarrassed about it. So, I just convinced her and she nodded still displaying an unsure look.

As we reached the station, we got out.

"How's your hand now?", I asked her as I looked at her wrist. It wasn't bandaged like yesterday. But still, I could see the small scars of injury.

"Oh this, it healed really fast. I am happy that the injury didn't trouble me when I played the violin", she looked at her wrist and took a breath. 

"I am sorry for that day, I didn't mean to do that to you", I tried to explain. A wave of guilt rushed through my veins as I saw her injured wrist.

"It's okay. Perhaps, it was bound to happen at that time", she sighed and I noticed how she is trying to cover her despair in losing her violin.

"By what time you need to go home?", I asked her and she looked at me bewildered.

"The usual one", she uttered not giving me a hint.

"I mean how much late can you be at your house?", I scratched my neck while asking that. I don't want to disclose the reason. But she looked at me with her eyes agape. I don't want her to think of me as a creep.

"I have a surprise for you", I had to tell this. I don't want her to suspect me as any kind of a prick. She could really assume me to be something beyond what I am and I certainly don't want that. 

"What? A surprise?", her eyes were filled with curiosity.

"Yes, but you need to spare some of your time in the evening", I stated and she looked down. I guess she didn't like the idea. However, I could only get her one if she agrees to come with me in the evening.

"I am sorry", she spoke and I got it. She can't come but I am not letting it go.

"I am not taking a no as an answer", I crossed my arms and leaned a bit as we reached her block's entrance.

"What if I don't come?", I could see her fidgeting her fingers and chuckled. At least she is thinking of trying. Or else, why would she even ask me that question. Gosh! This girl is so predictable, I smiled to myself. 

"I don't mind carrying you", I winked and she threw a glare. I love irritating her. 

"You are such a pest", she scoffed and turned to the direction of her class, not sparing a glance at me. 

"I want your answer by lunch", I yelled as she paced her steps towards the block. She looked so small. She stood still for a second when I told her that I would carry her. I was just kidding though. I just wanted to know if she was flustered, the thought made me squeal a bit on the inside.