Results

Why hello there everyone! 

First of all, I am so, so, so sorry. I know the others will protest, but this is my fault. I take full responsibility for the major lack of results this past couple of months. If you have any complaints, which is most understandable, please contact me. 

Apart from that, I would like to thank you all for your wonderful patience, support and overall participation in Ninjuly! Our account is growing nicely and it is wonderful to be apart of. When I (jokingly) started the acc wayy back in February, there was no inkling in my mind that this would turn out to be an actual thing. Yet, here we are, and I wanted to thank you all for that! 

At the current moment, we have a sticker for the book as a prize. If you think there is a further prize that might work, please let us know and we are willing to make it happen! 

Now, without further rambling, here are the results: 

WRITING

The winner for the writing contest is @the_quiet_jade with their oneshot 'Why Does the Rain Fall" 

The runner up for this category is FrostyBug14 with her oneshot "Rain Doesn't Pour, It Cries" 

All of the submissions were amazing, and the_quiet_jade, we will contact you to find the sticker! 

Everyone, please do and check out the amazing oneshots, we really had some talented writers! 

ART

The winner for the art contest is also @the_quiet_jade with their artwork Artful Pages- Lilly! 

The runner up for this category is @LuckyBugBooks with their artwork Lloyd and Y/N (Carmen)! 

All of the works were amazing!! 

Once again, thank you to everyone who participated! And I am so sorry for how long this took.