chapter twenty-three

Zacznij od początku

Rebecca does talk to a few people back in London, but that's none of Bella's business. Plus, Rebecca is always honest to the other people in her love life because she believes in honesty and she's just not ready to settle down right now. I've experienced Bella being in my personal business and throwing me under the bus so I understand if Rebecca calls me and is frustrated with her running her mouth.

"I just think that Bella needs to mind her business." I say sighing.

"Well I don't wanna talk about them, I wanna talk about us." Drake said.

"What about us?" I ask smiling softly.

"I think that it's important for us to clarify what we are because of what we did before you left." Drake said referring to our hook up.

"We did what we needed to do.. and it was good." I say licking my lips.

Drake nods and chuckles. "So you're not worried about the future?" Drake asked.

I shake my head. "No. I know that I like you and you care about me. That's all that matters." I say softly. "I know that we're going to be together sooner or later."

"That is true." Drake said smiling widely. "Just give me time. Can you do that?" He asked.

I nod my head and smile softly

I nod my head and smile softly. "Yes, only because it's you."

"I love you." Drake said in a happy tone.

"I can't say that first. You'll probably run from me." I seriously joke.

"Yeah," he said nodding. "I don't wanna be with you because you're psycho." He joked making me laugh.

"I am psycho... you make me this way." I say cheesing widely. "You make me happy."

"Is that why you're smiling so hard?" He asked making me laugh.

"Yep." I respond with a slight yawn.

"I'm gonna let you get some sleep because I know you're tired." Drake says making me pout.

"No stay on the phone with me." I say laying my head down on my pillow.

"Okay I will." Drake said.

"Don't hang up when I go to sleep nigga." I say rolling my eyes.

"I won't. I promise."

I sit my phone up on the nightstand, and watched as Drake played the game. Soon I was drifting off and going to sleep.

▪️

▪️

▪️

▪️