"I heard you crying in the bathroom that night," he said while I stepped into my bathroom. 

I pretended not to hear him and shut the door. I threw the robe off, pulled my pajamas on, and let out a breath. I went back out and he was still sitting there. "So, I wasn't hurt. Just angry, got it?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest defensively. 

He eyed me warily before nodding, "Got it." 

"Right, well. Your little ex barbie left, Ken. You can go now," I sighed. 

Remember to lock your window next time, Olive. 

Olivia. 

Don't call yourself Olive, Olivia. 

Yeah uh, keep that in mind. 

"I'm not Ken," he said. 

"She is most certainly barbie," I laughed, "That makes you Ken." 

"That makes Justin Ken," he retorted, rolling his eyes. 

"Did you even really like her? Or..." 

Or were they just hooking up and he's doing this for his ego? 

Do I really think that low of him? 

"She was okay, I wasn't in love with her or anything like that," he sighed, lying down, "But she really had me thinking she liked me. A lot. She acted like I could count on her like she wasn't just with me cause she thought I looked good," he rolled his eyes, sitting back up, "And then she cheated, that's where she hit the limit." 

"So, were you angry or hurt?" I asked, sitting on my desk chair, turning it to face him. 

"When someone lies and then cheats on you, are you angry or hurt? What were you?" he asked. 

"Both," I shrugged. 

"So, what makes me all that different?" he lifted a brow at me, his elbows resting on his knees while he rubbed his palms together. He's right, he's not all that different. He's just like everyone else. Just a tad more annoying. And a tad prettier but that's beside the point. 

"I don't know, what makes you all that different? Everyone acts like you're above everyone, like you're a mutant," I mumbled. 

"A mutant?" he laughed. 

"Kind of," I shrugged. 

"You're not all that different, I don't get it," I said absentmindedly, fiddling with the strings of my pajama shorts. 

"I don't either," he sighed. 

"I think people think you're just too pretty. You're also very arrogant and cocky, that might be it. People get intimidated," I shrugged. 

"Why? Do you?" He narrowed his eyes at me. 

"No," I snorted. 

"Mm, yeah you do," he nodded. 

"No, I do not, bellboy," I said, spinning in the chair. 

"Yes, you do, Oliver," he argued. I stopped spinning and looked at him. 

"No, I don't, Miles." 

"You do," he persisted. 

"Ethan, I don't find you intimidating," I huffed. 

"Yes, you do," he reasoned. 

I rolled my eyes, "I don't," I repeated. He grabbed the chair and pulled it closer to my bed, wheeling it over to him. I pulled my legs up, crossing them so they wouldn't hit my bed and he did the same. "I am not intimidated by you," I said slowly. 

"You most certainly are." 

"Prove it," I dared, "Nobody ever messes with you the way I do. I get you in trouble at school all the time, I make fun of you all the time, I even kissed you, the reason regardless, would someone who's intimidated of you do that?" I arched a brow at him sharply. 

"That's not fair play, you'd do anything to anyone, even if you're intimidated by them," he rolled his eyes. 

"That's just your sad excuse. You kissed me, are you intimidated by me?" I questioned. 

"Very," he nodded. 

I stared at him in surprise. "You are intimidated by me?" I asked, very shocked. He nodded again. "Why?" I laughed. 

"Have you met you? You're so confident with everything, it's intimidating," he shrugged. 

"Aw, you're scared of me," I sang, pinching his cheek. 

"I'm not scared of you, I'm just intimidated. Sometimes," he rolled his eyes, mumbling grumpily because he probably wasn't supposed to admit that to me. 

"I am not the intimidating one between us, you know that. Ask the students at school and you'll have your answer," I shrugged, leaning back in my seat, hugging my knees. 

"You are way more intimidating than I am," he scoffed. 

"No, I am not," I said, crossing my legs, leaning forward, determined to make my point. 

You know, he may actually be right. 

"You know I'm right," he nodded, grinning. 

"You know you're not," I said, spinning around in the chair and getting off. I was walking to my dresser to grab a hair tie but he kicked the chair forward which hit the back of my knees, making them buckle, causing me to fall right back into the seat. 

"Ow," I laughed while he pulled the chair back and spun me back around to face him. "I need a hair tie," I said, trying to get back off but apparently he had to say something very urgently because letting me go wasn't an option. Apparently. 

"You have a hair tie on your wrist." I looked down and sure enough, I did. I rolled my eyes, throwing my hair over my shoulders and tying it off in a low ponytail while it was still damp. 

"I thought I told you, you can leave now, Ken. Feel free to swing in like Tarzan again when you need my help," I rolled my eyes, straightening my legs out on the bed. I noticed his eyes drifting to my legs before he shook his head softly, looking back up at me. I smiled, "Anything else, Miles?" I smirked. 

"You do things like that on purpose," he said, shaking his head. 

"Things like what?" I narrowed my eyes at him. 

He flirts with me all the time to get on my nerves but I can't?

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 6

Bro, I wish I had a good-looking enemy with who I had extreme sexual tension with so we could fake date like this, and then we could really fall in love, and then we'd have beautiful babies. damn. I wish.