WIP Oneshot

Within the narrow towering walls looming with shadows somewhere amidst in the capital city of Pulau Rintis, the cold silence in the eerie air was intervened by a tired groan coming from a particular figure slumped by one of the walls and hidden by the shadows. Its eyes revealing to be a familiar hue of caramel cracked open, indicating it has awoken (by force) from deep slumber, and rubbed its eyes as it adjusted its position.

"What... Happened?..." The boy droned, sitting up and using a hand to support himself from the ground. With the only unclear ray of light coming from the sun that did little to shine the area he was in, he scanned as much as he could into his surroundings with his vision soon getting clearer and clearer with every passing second.

'An alleyway..' He figured. With the little space for a path and the unmatched walls from either side, and the opening on one end of the path gleaming with bright rays revealing a silent street filled with vague figures of shops at the distance, the boy stood up as he settled his balance, before cautiously walking up into the light to investigate, his strength slowly but surely coursing back through his veins.

With a hand clasping the near, smooth edge of a ceramic wall on the other side, a brow was raised as the boy seemed confused with unfamiliarity as he looked around the streets of the city. 'This, looks different...' He thought, gazing at the gigantic buildings ranging in various heights as some of the crowd walked past him. 'I've never seen this part of the city in Pulau Rintis before...'

He doesn't go outside from his house too far from where he could be seen in case of danger, but even so he'd still have an idea on wherever he would be if he ever got lost, and find a way to get back home. With the people seeming to live in the area and the design of the place, he is certain this street is one part of the cities in Pulau Rintis. So why does it look so... Unlike, the one he knew?

To think of which, how did he get here in the first place?

The boy looked down, scavenging through his mind of earlier events for any memory.

'Milk tea in hand...'

'Sitting by a table waiting for someone...'

'Shopping with Y/N—'

He snapped his eyes wide open as he looked straight ahead, and the panic slapped itself to his face; 'Y/N! SHOOT WHERE IS SHE?!'

——————————————————————

Should I even continue this mafia oneshot? cuz, it's just.. I dunno it feels like trash that I have to recycle 😂