Illustrations?

I was thinking while the story narrative goes on I'm gonna place screenshots like Red Sunset in In Hiding, like:

Amidst the sunset that painted the red scenery, his eyes glowed from the melody of your words as a gentle zephyr passed your tall figures amongst the red hills.

Cherry cotton adding radiance onto his soft features, his eyes fixated itself towards you, appalled in place.

And while it does sound nice to have a similar method be done in In Hiding, I might destroy your imaginations :/ I mean we all have our interpretation on how the story looks, but as an artist I can't help but sometimes draw illustrations or 'screenshot' versions of memorable moments. I mean, I AM planning on drawing screenshots that summarize the previous chapter so I could put in the start, and then another screenshot at the bottom to summarize THIS chapter, but, I can't help myself drawing more screenshots for several important scenes coming, so I wanna ask X'D Would you guys like to have some illustrations in some of the chapters so you could have a vivid view of what I'm trying to portray? Or should I just scrap it since it ruins your imagination and I'll just stick to screenshots summarizing the chapters instead?