Prologue

AN:
The start of the fic! I hope you enjoy it and please leave any questions or comments. I read and try to respond to them all.
I would like to congratulate SugarsweetRomantic on AO3 for being the first person to guess that the crossover series was Songs of War.
Just a little quick disclaimer, the Minecraft SMP's that I mostly watch is Hermitcraft, X-Life, and Legacy. This is going to be a story that includes others but since I don't watch them, they might not be accurate.
If anyone has a YouTuber or an SMP they like, let me know. I have plans to try to include them in future chapters.
This chapter has many little Easter eggs in it so have fun trying to find them.

Deep in the mountains in a world unknown to many, lies a hall of stories. The stories inside the hall tell of the stories and history of the world. This hall is called the Walls of Time. The Walls of Time account for the largest events of the world with many more events in the library underneath it. You might be familiar with some of the stories carved into the stone walls like the Great Wars. Others you might not be as familiar with. This tale starts with one such story written upon the walls.

After the second great war, the Enderknights worked to protect the people of Ardonia. The first Enderqueen Abigail did not rule over the land or return to the End like past Kings had. The land of Ardonia became a land of diplomacy with the Enderqueen only leading her Knights. 

The size of the Enderknights grew larger than it ever had before. Many of the Knights had small parties roaming Ardonia protecting the people from thieves and the undead. This had lasted for many generations of Enderknights.

About a hundred years after the Second Great War, the Enderknights were led by the Enderking Domrao. During this time some Enderknights disagreed with how Ardonia was being ruled. They believed that the Enderking should go back to ruling over all of Ardonia. The current Enderking refused to go along with the rogue Knights.

The rogue Knights decided if their Ender King refused to give them what they want, they would have another to be their king. They all followed the Enderknight Sam Gladiator to take the Ender Crown and to take over Ardonia. They called themselves Watchers.

The Watcher Sam Gladiator was in a party with two other Enderknights: Taurtis Tatiz and Grian Voltaris. Taurtis sacrificed himself to let Grian Voltaris warn the Enderking of Sam Gladiator's scheme.

The Enderking ordered all those who were still loyal to him to stop the uprising. This is what started the Civil War among the Enderknights. Enderknights fought against the Watchers. Many died on both sides fighting against each other. This continued until the Watchers succeeded in killing the King.

The war was thought to be over until the Ender Crown chose another king. This started the reign of Enderking Grian.

The Watcher Sam challenged Enderking Grian for the Crown. The battle was held in the End. The battle resulted in both of their deaths leaving both sides to be leaderless. The Ender Crown became lost during the battle.

At the loss of their leader, the remaining Enderknights sought out the remaining Watchers. They were only able to find a few as the Watchers disappeared, thought to never return. The Watchers did return though. They had rogue ardoni join the Watchers. They attempted to take the Prime Songs from where they were hidden in the End. The remaining Enderknights retrieved the Prime Songs before the Watchers could.

The Enderknights discovered somewhere to hide the Songs that they will never be found again. The cost to hide them was great. To hide the Songs where they will never be found, it cost the life of the remaining Enderknights. The Enderknights were given the title of Enderknights of Valor Order.

The Watchers remained in Ardonia with all who were once Enderknights losing their status of Knights. Bandits, outlaws, and outcasts of all species joined the Watchers in their attempt to take over Ardonia. The Enderknight Civil War ended with the loss of the Enderknights and the creation of a league seeking control over all Ardonia. Another period of no Enderknights had started but this time with no way for the Enderknights to return to Ardonia again.

The Enderknight Civil War, 20th Wall of Time

Two chroniclers are sitting in the library below the Walls of Time. Both are skimming through a book with stacks of books around them. One of the chroniclers closes his book before looking to the other.

"You think you might have gotten some of the war wrong? We have been keeping records over the Enderknights for a while. Wouldn't you notice you got it wrong when you started writing?" asked Noah Toon, a human chronicler wearing a green shirt with an orange vest over it.

The other chronicler looks up to Noah. "Well, it's possible. No one other than the Enderknights have been to the End. There were a lot of big events that happened there so I only had their word on what happened. We also still don't know how the Prime Songs are hidden. There are still a good number of Watchers that used to be been Enderknights and know how to get to the End. I know you noticed that there have been less around recently too. They aren't getting captured, they're just disappearing. I think they might have found something that might lead them to the Prime Songs," said GoofBall Mysterious, a chronicler from an unknown species. He sighs as he closes his book and reaches for another. 

"It's only been a few years since the war though. The songs are supposed to be unfindable. Wouldn't it take much longer if it is possible?"

"I don't know. All I know is that we won't have the Enderknights to stop them as we did before."

AN:
Were you able to find all the Easter eggs?

Please leave any questions or comments. All are appreciated.