Klaroline Wedding

Caroline's POV
It has been 3 years, since Nik and I got together. We are happy. He proposed to me 6 months ago. Bekah, Bonnie is my bridesmaids, Kat is my maid of Honor. Elijah is Nik's best man, Kol, and Stefan is his groomsmen. Damon and Nik have been getting closer over the few years. Damon was going to be Nik's groomsman, but he offered to walk me down the aisle. Damon and I are friends. Davina and Kol got married 2 years ago, and they are excepting a baby girl. Finn moved to Britain last year, but he is back for the wedding. Freya is married to Keelin, they got married last year. Bekah and Stefan have Been dating for 8 months. It took them 3 years to finally get together.

     Kat and Elijah are happy together. He still hasn't asked her to marry him. Anyways, I woke up, in Nik's and I's room. We live in Nik's wing. Nik is in Elijah's wing for the night. Bekah insisted on us not seeing each other the night before the wedding.

      The door to my room opened, and 5 squealing girls came into the room. I groaned, and sat up. Bekah said, " Be more excited! You are getting married!!"

     I said, " I know. I just didn't get much sleep last night. The baby was kicking all night."

     Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm 5 months pregnant. Davina said, " I know how you feel. Imagine being 8 month pregnant. I feel like a whale."

    We laughed, and I got out of bed. Bekah ushered me into the bathroom, where I got a shower. I then put on my robe, and went into the room. Freya had me sit down at the vanity, while she does my hair. Kat is doing my makeup. Rebekah, and Bonnie put on their blue bridesmaids dresses, since their hair and makeup is done. Once my makeup and hair was done, I went behind the changing curtain, and put on my dress.

     It is a beautiful, lace, off the shoulder gown. I had to have it altered, since I'm pregnant. I stepped out from behind the changing curtain, and the girls gasped. Freya said, " You look beautiful."

   Davina said, " You do, Care. You are glowing."

   Bekah said, " Best wedding dress!"

    Bonnie said, " Care, you look very beautiful."

    Kat said, " I can take credit for the dress. If I hadn't of seen it, then she would be wearing something simple. Care doesn't do simple dresses, she goes all out. Like with the wedding."

    I said, " Whats wrong with the wedding?"

    Kat said, " Calm down, momma and bride to be. I'm just saying, you and Bekah had this planned with in a month, without Klaus's input."

     I said, " He had a say. He just kept saying whatever you want, love. He wouldn't give me a straight answer. He just wanted what I wanted."

    Davina said, " That's what Kol was when we were planning ours. Except he kept getting annoyed that I wouldn't let us get married in Vegas. He is lucky he got the bachelor party there."

    Bekah said, " I remember that. They came home an hour before the wedding started. Davina was going mad."

   Davina glared at Bekah. I said, " It's true. Freya help me."

   Freya said, " Davina, you were a major bridezilla. We hope this baby girl, doesn't take after Kol. I mean he still acts like a child, and he is expecting a baby."

   We laughed and I put on my heels. Davina, and Freya went downstairs to make sure the wedding is perfect. Then someone knocked on the door, Bekah opened it. It was Stefan, Damon, and Kol. They walked in, and shut the door. Kol said, " You look beautiful, Caroline."

     Stefan said, " Klaus wanted me to give you this."

    He gave me a single rose, with a note attached. It read:

     Can't wait to see you, my love. I love you, sweetheart and my littlest love.
         Nik