Damon!!

Caroline's POV
It has been 3 months, since I came back to New Orleans! Everything is perfect. Klaus and I are happy. Rebekah and Klaus are back to speaking to each other. We are all happy. Anyway, I woke up, and put on my yoga pants and my crop top. I then went downstairs, and I seen Stefan, Damon, Bonnie and Kat standing there. Damon said, " There's Blondie!"

I rolled my eyes, and ran and hugged Bonnie, Kat, and Stefan. Damon said, " What no hug for me, Barbie?"

I said, " No. Now what are you doing here?"

Kat said, " I'm here to see Elijah, where is he?"

I said, " He might be in his room, study, or his office. His wing is the north wing."

She nodded, and ran upstairs. I turned to Stefan, and he said, " I came to see my best friend!"

I said, " Are you sure, it doesn't have to do with the fact that Rebekah lives here? I mean you do like her, and she likes you. Just ask her out already!"

He said, " It might have to do with that."

Bonnie said, " I'm here to see you! You were leaving when Damon went to see you. It's been too long. Kat said that you have a boyfriend."

Damon said, " Boyfriend? What boyfriend? Barbie is dating someone! Why didn't I know?!"

I laughed and said, " Damon, shut up. Yes I have a boyfriend. Its Klaus, Bekah's older brother."

I then heard someone say, " Hello, love."

I turned around and Klaus was walking over to me. He came over and pecked my lips. I smiled, and Damon said, " Wait, this is Klaus? Your boyfriend? As in Klaus Mikaelson!"

I looked at him and said, " Yeah, Why?"

Klaus looked at Damon and said, " Long time, no see Mate."

I looked between Klaus and Damon. I said, " Wait, you know each other?"

Damon said, " Yeah."

I said, " How come I never knew this?"

Damon said, " I never thought that your pen pal was Klaus Mikaelsons sister! I never thought of it."

Klaus said, " I knew about Damon. Cause Stefan told me about him."

I said, " You never told me?"

He said, " It never came up. I didn't think it was important, love."

I crossed my arms over my chest, and said, " I'm pretty sure it is important. Bonnie, come one. We need to catch up."

Bonnie then followed me to the kitchen. I heard Klaus say, " Love."

I didn't answer, I just kept walking towards the kitchen. I got Bonnie and I some coffee. We sat down, and she said, " So, that's Klaus?"

I said, " Yeah. Why?"

She said, " It's just he seems kinda obnoxious, but he's hot."

I said, " He can be obnoxious sometimes, but he is also sweet, and romantic."

She said, " He makes you happy?"

I said, " Yeah. He does. What about Damon and you? I heard you were dating."

She spit out her coffee, and said, " What? Damon and I aren't dating. We will never date!"

    I said, " What do you mean? Kat told me that you were dating!"