Girls Night

Caroline's POV
It has been a month, since I met Marcel. I woke up, and put on my jeans, blue crop top, and my blue heels. I then headed downstairs to the kitchen. I got some coffee, and sat down.

Ten minutes later, Kol came into the kitchen. He said, " You have some visitors."

I said, " Where?"

Kol said, " In the courtyard. I'm not your butler."

I said, " I figured you would look good in a butler suit."

Kol said, " Is that your way, of asking me out, darling?"

I said, " No. We both know you like Davina."

He said, " Why did she say something?"

I laughed and said, " Nope. But you just confirmed it."

He said, " I see why my brother fancies you."

I said, " Which one?"

He said, " Niklaus. Everyone sees the longing looks he gives you behind your back. He fancies you."

I nodded, and went to the courtyard. I seen Kat, and Stefan standing there. I hugged them both.

I said, " What are you doing here?"

Stefan said, " We promised we would come visit."

Kat said, " Plus your birthday is coming up."

I said, " That's like 4 days away."

Stefan sighed, and said, " Fine. I wanted to meet this Rebekah girl. I never got to meet her. You and Kat always wouldn't let me meet her, when you video chatted her."

I said, " Okay. Here she is."

I then pointed to the stairs, and Rebekah was walking gracefully, and elegantly down the stairs. Kat said, " Rebekah Mikaelson."

Bekah looked, and seen Kat. She ran down the rest of the stairs, and hugged Kat. I seen Stefan basically drooling over Bekah. I nudged his arm and said, " Drooling, much?"

He said, " I have no idea what you're talking about."

I nodded, not believing him at all. Bekah said, " This must be Stefan Salvatore then?"

I said, " Yes it is."

Stefan said, " Nice to finally meet you, Rebekah."

Bekah nodded, and I said, " Come on. Kitchens this way. Let's get some coffee, and catch up."

The nodded, and we walked to the kitchen. They got coffee, and sat down. We then talked all morning.

An hour later, we went to the courtyard and sat down. Then Marcel comes through the front door, with Davina. I said, " Marcellus, what are you doing here?"

He said, " I'm here for Klaus. Where is he?"

I said, " Most likely in his wing of the house, we barely seen him for the last week."

Marcel nodded, and went upstairs to Klaus's wing. Davina sat down, and said, " Kitty Kat!"

Kat said, " Thats me, Davina Bunny."

They both laughed and Kat said, " Come on. Us girls are going shopping. We are going to this club tonight."

We nodded, and went to get our purses. We then walked downstairs to the courtyard. Stefan said, " Girls. What am I supposed to do?"