"So, now why don't I see them taking care of you like before?" Swara questioned him sternly.

"I have a wife now Swara, why should Mom take care of me then, I'm not a baby, I'm a grown-up and I like when Ragini takes care of me," Laksh explained as if it is obvious and Swara's glare intensified which made him back away from her a bit.

"Aren't you bipolar Laksh?" Swara asked looking at him like he was shipped here from some other planet and Ragini glared at her "Don't say anything about my Laksh Ji, Swara, whatever he said is true," Ragini said frowning and Swara laughed out loud while her family shook their heads and continued eating as if nothing is going on...

"The woman who is taking care of her husband as he can't take care of himself because he is a cry baby is here sitting along with his wife as is they own everything and ordering me, dear sister remember you and your husband are here only with single relation that is being brother & sister-in-law of my husband and nothing else and if once again you will try to interfere in our lives, I love to skin your flesh live," Swara said sweetly and both of them gulped their saliva in fear while Sanskar smirked from back looking at his wife as a lioness...

"Ara, I will have my breakfast and I want you to have your meals on time and in the evening we are  going out for dinner if you are okay with it as I know from Arna that you have an important meeting," Sanskar said and Swara raised her eyebrow in question with a frown on her face " Are you spying on me Mr. Sanskar Maheswari?" Swara asked and he shook his head at her silliness...

"No Mrs. Maheswari, I know about your meeting as she called on my number as you didn't lift her call and as for spying on you, I respect your decision whatever you take that may be anything and your privacy included Sweetheart and now have a good day at the office and take care of yourself," Sanskar said pecking her on lips which shocked her and blush rose on her cheeks while he found himself shocked at his act while others looked on with wide eyes at their public display.

Swara was sitting in the back garden along with her brothers and sister-in-laws enjoying the cool weather while her siblings were observing a serene smile and expression on her face with a smile and Swara looked at them.

"I know you people have a lot of questions regarding Sanskar being my life partner and husband and even after I assure you, people, still you won't believe until you see and feel it with your heart and same goes for Mamma and Papa, so I'm not going to say or do anything regarding this until you will accept him with an open heart and love him the way you love me as your sister," Swara said and they looked at their sister who was small running here and there laughter filling around them is here today sitting with them and talking and defending the person she married...

"Butterfly, you were the Princess and life of our lives and we will always be protective of you no matter who enters your life with new relationships and we never got a chance to know what type of person Sanskar is and is he good for you or not, we will always worry about you being hurt and breaking your heart-" Arnav said taking his sister in a side hug and Swara opened her mouth to say something but stopped by Shivaay...

"Let us complete Babygirl, as Arnie said we will always worry about you because you were never our sister but our first child and as brother and a parent we will worry about you and we can see the love Sanskar has for you in his gestures and behavior but we will not accept that until he will prove he is worthy of you and deserves you," Shivaay said and Swara gave him and others a small smile which was filled with pain and sadness and immediately everyone got alerted seeing it...

"Doll, Sanskar loves you right, that is the reason he married you right? Or is there something you or him hiding from us?" Rithik questioned and Swara sighed knowing as her brothers and sisters-in-law, deserve to know what happened and what lead Sanskar to marry her in reality so she steeled herself to reveal what had conspired " Bhai the gestures and behavior you are seeing in Sanskar is not love towards me but care, concern and affection because he can't love me as he loves someone and this marriage was a compromise and a way to protect me to him and for me he is love and I fell in love with him the moment I saw him for the first time," Swara revealed and everyone was shocked with the new information...