Episode-11

~ Shrenu Parikh as Uttara Maheswari ~

Sanskar was frozen in his place with her innocent question but shook himself out of his shock and placed his hand under Swara's chin and made her look at him in the eye before answering her.

"Ara, listen to me carefully you didn't do anything wrong, it is Laksh's mistake even after you told him, that now you don't have anything to do with him or his love, he misbehaved with you, tried to make a big issue out of this, also to let others know what you feel is never wrong and as for your behaviour with Mr Gadodia, then you told what you always wanted to tell him from childhood as I said making them know what you feel isn't wrong and I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself and your self-respect," Sanskar said softly running his fingers through her hair while she snuggled closer into his chest.

"But I misbehaved with elders, how can you say you are proud of me, as Mrs Gadodia said I shouldn't have talked with Mr Gadodia like that as he is elder to me but when again he chose Ragini and supported even I was his daughter to the world and everyone else," Swara asked looking in his eyes and his heart went out for her.

"You didn't misbehave with elders as you put it, Ara, you let others know what you are feeling and that isn't a crime and you didn't do wrong by confronting Mr Gadodia, because you have the right to do so and as for Mrs Gadodia and what she said is because she is still angry with us for getting married without telling her or anyone else and now she had seen that her husband will never accept you as his daughter so she is broken and the realization made her angry and she took her anger out on you, but once she realizes how wrong she is she will be back to normal, " Sanskar said which made Swara look at him.

"Thank you, for, making me your wife, accepting as your life partner and giving the place as a companion in your life and accepting as your friend and a part of your family," Swara said looking at him sincerely and he smiled at her shaking his head.

"I should thank you, Ara, for accepting me as your friend and your husband because no girl accepts a person who made society raise their fingers on her character and made her look characterless in front of them and the person she is going to marry," Sanskar said kissing her forehead while she shook her head in denial.

"You did wrong Sanskar but you realized your mistake and was guilty of what you did before you committed a sin and today whatever I'm facing is not because you but because of Ragini because she is the root cause of all this and let me tell you if the end result is you being in my life as a husband and friend then I will go through all of this and anything else thousand times because it brings me to you," Swara confessed looking into his eyes straight while he was surprised with her confession and unknowingly both bent towards each other, they slowly came towards each other, their lips were mere inches apart, they can feel each other"s breath on their lips and Swara closed her eyes in anticipation and Sanskar placed his rough lips on her and he can feel her soft lips which were softer than petals and he licked her lower lip which made her mouth open slightly and he forced his tongue into her mouth finding every nook and crevice and they kissed each other for few minutes and then Sanskar let her go as he can sense that Swara was having difficulty in breathing and Swara didn't look up at him due to shyness and hugged which made him laugh.

"That was mind-blowing Ara, we should try doing that whenever we get a chance, " Sanskar whispered softly in her ear which made her arms around him tighten and he chuckled sensing her shyness.

"Sanskar," Swara whined at his teasing still hiding her face in his chest but she can't help the smile that crept on her lips or the happiness she felt in her heart at what happened before a moment and she knew soon he will accept and realize his feelings for her.