Episode-4

As lunchtime was nearing Swara along with others came to the kitchen for cooking lunch as they need to send office for gents of the family. As the most comfortable in the dress, she changed into an Anarkali Suit.

"Swara beta what are you making?" Sujatha asked who just then entered inside and felt happy to see her DIL handling her responsibilities from day one without any prompting from her.

"Mom I'm making Malai kofta with Menthi paratha for Sanskar but tell me what to make for Dad as I don't know what he will prefer for lunch?" Swara asked.

"Beta, your dad will have only rice and curry in the afternoon so send mixed veg with boiled rice, come I will help you, " Sujatha said taking vegetables to peel their skin and both of them started to talk on various topics and one such topic was Uttara.

"Mom, if you don't mind me saying, Uttara is quite talented Mom, She has great gift designing jewellery, I have seen her sketches which are amazing and they are gorgeous too, but she isn't saying anything as she is fearing that Dad and Badepapa will reject her works, " Swara said and Sujatha was surprised listening to this.

"Swaru, are you saying that Uttu wants to perceive higher education in Designing?" Sujatha asked thoughtfully.

"Yes Mom, she will reach heights in her career if we make her understand and let her perceive her dream and if you bare fearing to send her as an intern to the unknown company then I will ask my friend who owns a Designing company which is very popular in a market where she can complete her internship, " Swara said.

"Swaru, tonight once your dad and Sanskar come back, we will talk with them and Uttara and will see what she wants to tell then we will decide, " Sujatha said and Swara nodded her head as she was happy that she could help her nanad less and sister more.

After that they made food chatting about different things while Ragini and Parineetha were fuming jealousy as their mother-in-law is not like Sujatha which was being difficult for them. Then ladies had their lunch and moved to their rooms. When Swara was going to their room her path was blocked by Ragini.

"What do you want Ragini? Leave my way as I don't have any mood to talk with you now, " Swara said knowing confrontation with Ragini is on the way.

"Swara why did you marry Sanskar and how can you do like this? You know that now Laksh Ji is my husband and you can't snatch him from me, " Ragini said being dumb while sighed in annoyance.

"Ragini from now onwards call me Bhabhi the way you call Parineetha bhabhi as bhabhi and I'm not here for Laksh because I don't love him it was just an attraction and I was brainwashed by you for thinking it as love, about snatching him from you then forget that because now I'm Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheswari w/o Sanskar Maheswari. Do remember to call me bhabhi" Swara warned her and pushed Ragini to side entered her room and closed-door on Ragini's face which shocked her very much.

*****

Evening approached and gents came back from office tired mainly Sanskar which was observed by Swara, so she went and brought water for everyone while Juice for Ram and Sanskar as she knows from past that they both always craved to happen like this, she passed water to DP, Laksh and Adarsh.

"Sanskar, Dad, have this juice," Swara said forwarding the glasses which surprised them but they took it and gulped in one go and relief can be seen on their faces.

"Thank you Swara beta between where is your Mother?" Ram asked not seeing Sujatha anywhere in the hall which concerned him.

"Dad, Mom is in your room taking rest as she was having a slight headache, you go and get fresh I will send tea for both of you to your room, " Swara replied.