Episode - 13

Swara drove in the car with Yashwanth and Aishwarya while one car was occupied Gadodia's and Bose family, a second car was occupied by DP family and the third and last car was drove by Sanskar and his family who was following Yashwanth as they don't know the route to Swara's house.

They drove towards the end of the city which was forty-five minutes drive and after that, they came across green fields where the atmosphere was calm, serene and peaceful which was relaxing to everyone and once they crossed the fields, they came across plantations of different flowers where the air was wafting with their perfume and ambience and after crossing them, they, at last, came across the large black gate and Yashwanth scanned his hand and set a timer for the gate to open for few minutes until others can enter and once they crossed that and drove for a kilometre they came across another gate which was black too but compared to first one it was small and was guarded by guards on both sides and Yashwanth opened the window so that he can bell one of the guards to open them but before ye can do it and Swara poked her head out, did that for him.

"Good Morning Sir, " One of the guards said and was going to ask what he should enter in the register about visitors but was stopped by Swara.

"Good Morning John Bro, How do you do?" Swara asked cheerfully who was head of the Guards who guard the Mansion and the Swara's family, while John looked at her with wide eyes as it has been months since he last saw her.

"Good Morning, Swara Mam it is nice to have you back Mam, we are happy and I'm doing fine, we all especially your family missed you, " John said opening the door automatically.

"Yeah yeah I'm back and I missed you all too, now I need to go, I have few scores to settle, " Swara said and sat back inside and asked her father to drive fast which made both Yashwanth and Aishwarya laughed seeing their daughter's eagerness and enthusiasm to meet other family members.

They drove for a half kilometre and then stopped in front of a large fountain which was craved with dolphin from their mouths water was flowing while outside fountain was made of Guardian Angels in marble which is looking beautiful, once everyone got down from the cars Yashwanth asked Sanskar, Laksh and Shekar to hand over their car keys to Rajesh their head driver and walked inside and was greeted by one of the staff.

They were walking towards the entrance when Swara stopped and walked towards the side of the mansion as she heard a soft tune from the garden beside with a smile on her lips.

She removed her sandals as she loved walking barefoot on the grass, when she reached the garden she saw a man in his late seventies gardening singing soft tunes with a smile, Swara walked towards him silently bent down and took the blessings of the old man.

"Nanu Ji, How are you you?" Swara asked and the man looked surprised but at the same time pleased too.

"Swara Bitiya, you came back, god bless you, and Bitiya how many times I have to tell you, you can't touch my feet-" The Man was saying when Swara interrupted him.

"Because you are a Gardner and worker in our family, then how many times I and Mamma should tell that you are not, I call you Nannu, so you are a family, " Swara said and he just shook his head knowing how stubborn his Baby Ji is.

"Okay Baby Ji, If you say so, " He said and Swara smiled hugging him while Yashwanth and Aishwarya were looking at their daughter lovingly and with pride while everyone was silent spectators all this while as this Swara is very new to them and they don't know how to behave.

"Dad, who is he?" Sanskar asked the question which is on others mind too and Yashwanth looked at his daughter proudly before answering.

"He is Raju, we brothers and sister call him Kaka as he is a part of our family from the time I and my siblings were babies and we see him as a father figure, so our children including Angel call him as Nanu and because of him only I and Swara found love for gardening," Yashwanth asked and Sanskar looked at his wife with pride and love shining in his eyes.