Episode - 10

Sara was busy getting ready as today whole family decided to visit Kuldevi Temple as Sujatha and AP wanted to do pooja in the name of newly married couples but for what Sanskar and Swara felt relieved was no one in the family questioned about their identities or the companies which belong to them for which they felt grateful as they didn't want the confrontation that is going to happen due to that and even sanskar felt the same way when they both discussed regarding this while having hot chocolate in the garden at nights once they wrapped up everything for the day as a ritual where they discuss on various topics varied from personal to professional and sometime Uttara joins them too.

Swara was wearing Embroidered Georgette Abaya Style Suit In Teal colour when she heard a knock on the door and came to know that everyone was waiting for her, so she hurried up, took her purse and mobile, gave a final touch to her makeup which she kept simple and came out by closing the door to their bedroom behind and was walking towards the stairs when a hand enclosed her wrist and yanked her into alcove roughly which made her some of the bangles break and break her skin drawing blood and she winced in pain while she tried to free from captor and when she opened her eyes to see who the person was she is shocked to see Laksh standing close to her almost that if she moves an inch their chest will touch each other which made her snap and pushed Laksh back which made him stumble and move back with shock evident on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK? YOU ARE DOING LAKSH?" Swara shouted at him while he tried to close her mouth with his palm and listening to her shout everyone came running there.

"Don't shout Swara, why are you doing this? first, it was me, whom you said you love and now you trapped my brother in your charms and turned him against his family and you did something that even Chachi is praising you, what happened to the love we had? how can you betray me and marry my brother and I know as Ragini said you and Sanskar are just trying to prove all of us as fools because you people are not married to each other and I still love you, even though I can't marry you, just wait for six months, I will divorce Ragini and will marry you and I'm even ready to forgive you for your betrayal," Laksh said holding her shoulder while all she felt is disgust and hate towards Laksh as she is feeling like something is crawling all over her body.

"Shut the hell up Laksh Maheswari, If not I will not be responsible for my further actions, what do you think of yourself? Am I looking like a doll to you that whenever you want me you can have it and once your heart's desire is filled you can throw me, I'm not some toy that I will be played by you for some time and then with others for some more time, what did you say you still love me, in love, there will be no place for mistrust or doubts, you will trust the person you love blindly but what did you do you just listened to Ragini's and Society's words over me and married and that isn't it love, you know what love is? LOVE is that your brother does, he loves Kavitha with all his heart, he cried for her, he made sure even though she isn't in this world anymore she is alive in his memories and this world by fulfilling her dreams, he respects her and trusted to do the right thing by her and her love, your's isn't Love Mr Maheswari, it is called obessison and I warn you Laksh stay away from me and my life, whether you will keep your relation with Ragini or not is your decision as it is your life but if you cross the line between us, I can promise that the consequences will be dire that to recover from them even this life will not be sufficient, I'm your Bhabhi so call me that from now onwards," Swara shouted at him and pushed him and turned around to see to the whole family including Gadodias and Bose standing there with open mouth and shocked expressions while Sanskar was looking at her with pride and she walked down which made others come out of their stupor and Shekar moved forward.

"SWARA, How dare you to talk with your sister's husband like that?" Shekhar shouted and raised his hand to slap her when Swara caught his hand in mid-air and stopped him while glaring at him with hate and disgust.