Episode - 9

Next Morning Swara woke up as soon rays were disturbing her and she tried to turn around but she couldn't as Sanskar was hugging her through waist pulling her completely on top of him and she looked at him with love in her eyes and Sanskar was sleeping like a baby with a small smile, Swara shook her head slightly and kissed his forehead and moved to the washroom to get ready as today she has an important meeting for the upcoming project, as such she needs to attend office.

Swara came out of washroom after completing her ablutions wearing Black Round Neck Elegant Maxi Dress with simple pendant and earrings studs paired with pencil heels, while she placed her nuptial chain under the dress while she placed sindoor in parting and covered her hair as no one is known of marriage yet and this was the scene he was met with first in the morning.

Sanskar was mesmerized by her beauty, all these days he has seen her in sarees and suits but today seeing her in a modern dress he couldn't control his desires, his wife is looking elegant, sexy, beautiful and ethereal, he couldn't blink his even once, as her beauty as captured him. He slowly walked towards her like a cat and caught her through waist surprising her and she yelped before he pulled her towards him turning her while she was flushed against him.

"Good Morning, Ara," Sanskar greeted her and kissing the junction between her shoulder blades and he can sense her shivering due to his closeness towards her which made him smile.

"Good Morning Sanskar," Swara said and he can see the red colouring her cheeks slightly which made him bend down to her level and kiss her cheek with a tightly.

"You are looking Gorgeous Darling," Sanskar complimented her for the first time in their marriage of these two months which made her happy and she looked at him with happiness in her eyes.

"Thank you Sanskar," Swara said hiding her face in his chest which made him smile and he smirked while he pulled her even closer.

"Swara, are you going to the office from today? I mean you are dressed in modern clothes today, different from every day," Sanskar asked her and she answered him while taking out of his clothes for the day.

"Yeah, I'm rejoining office from today Sanskar, it has been two months for our marriage until now someone else handles the work but now I don't want to waste time anymore, " Swara answered him while handing him his towel.

"If you want you can stay at home for few more days, take some rest, but if you want to go and then I will not stop you, " Sanskar said and Swara smiled at him.

"Sanskar, I'm getting bored sitting at home, Maa is busy with her NGO & Trust and Uttara is busy with her college and work and I don't want to stay at home alone when Ragini is present, I'm sure as hell that she will find ways to irritate and annoy me, " Swara said with a frown on her face and he just smiled nodding his head in acceptance.

"As you wish Princess, I have a meeting, so I need to leave early, so inform Mom that, I will only have juice and If you want I can drop you at the office," Sanskar said moving towards washroom to get fresh.

"Okay, Sanskar, yeah I wanted to ask you, Can you drop me at my college as first I need to collect my documents from there and then my driver will pick me up from there," Swara asked while making the bed.

"Okay, Swara do one thing inform Uttara that we will drop her at college become going," Sanskar said and Swara nodded her head and moved out of the room after placing everything on bed neatly that Sanskar need.

Swara walked down preparing herself for the new drama by Ragini and Laksh as it has become a routine for them both to do something new but same by now which is quite annoying but she is nothing but patient in that sense as she knows she is lulling her enemies into a false sense of protection so that she can strike at the right time. When she came down she saw Uttara was helping others in laying the table ready for breakfast so she walked towards them and listening to the sound of steps ladies of the family turned back and saw her they were surprised and shocked to see her in modern attire.