Nashi~Old Memories- Part 5

Rantaro's POV

Sitting down on the couch across from the screen, I watched as (Y/N) delicately inserted the disc into the DVD player. "This is gonna be absolutely awesome!"

"Something tells me you won't have that same attitude after watching the movie." I giggled.

"Yeah, I'll probably the bored," they pouted. "These movies do tend to get fairly repetitive. Entertain me. Habla español?" (Do you speak Spanish)

"Un poco, y usted?" I sarcastically asked in response. (A little bit, and you [formal]?)

"Nope, you completely lost me, good sir." They saluted at me and sat down on the other side of the couch, searching for a comfortable position to sit in. "Although, I mean... I suppose since we are classmates... No... Friends, it'd be 'tu' and not 'su'."

I felt my spine felt a jolt of electricity causing my posture to straighten, 'friend'. "Yes, of course, uhm, tu, y tu."

"That sounds better." They smiled at the DVD player for a moment, "care to play a game with me..?"

"Like?" The movie suddenly began to play the background of our discussion.

"How about we call out who's going to die first and last at the beginning of the movie." They drew a random circle with her pointer finger. "And then the winner, I don't know, they get something?"

"Sounds good to me, but how are we going to remember our beginning choices?"

"Oh, I've got that in the bag, don't worry about remembering anything at all." They winked in my direction, facing back towards the screen.

This really isn't so bad, it's leisurely at the very least. But this wasn't going to work, I needed to focus on the goal at hand.

"This is horrifying!" Their voice was dripping with sarcasm, and punch was sent flying at my arm, with a surprisingly low amount of contact.

"Huh?" My arm was beginning to go numb with the progressively more painful punches I was receiving. "Aren't you the one who wanted to watch all these horror movies?" This is going to be a long night.

"Yeah but, what about Jason, I'm almost scared to sleep in late now!" They sighed sarcastically, "I was just looking for a reason to punch you, that's way more interesting than the movie. Plus Freddy is the sleeping guy... Some would say he likes to sleep around..?"

A sigh escaped my lips, "next you're going to be singing 'fight song' on the rooftop or something."

"Shucks- you really joking while some guy's knife is fucking some chick's stomach?"

"I... I haven't heard that take on stabbing yet I suppose..."

"If I was a murderer, I'd knife fuck you in the stomach too <3." And once again, they began to stare at the screen without care.

"Quite the honor if you ask me."

"Y'know what," (Y/N) sighed. "Slasher movies are all hardcore knife x soon-to-be-dead body pornos. Let's just not watch this... You brought my mind to the gutter- thanks."

"Whatever you say..." I watched as they removed the DVD, "oh does this mean our little movie fiasco is over..?" The noise in my chest began to pick up as they nodded in response.

"I'm a bit tired." I stay on the couch a moment as I heard the door click shut behind (Y/N). Silence all around me, except for the noise still continuing on in my chest; In my heart. I paced back to my room and prepared to make a plan in order to end this killing game, once and for all. Papers scattered around the floor. My tablet was thrown on the bed, my survivor perk tablet. There was a video message to me telling me about everything going on. The problem was, most of my memories from the previous killing game, as the ultimate adventurer... Had been wiped.