Y/n: I was wondering, would you like to train together later?

Hinata: Later? A-As in T-Today.

No, I mean yesterday.

Y/n: Yeah, like say, an hour from now?  That way we'd both be up to speed on just about everything we need to know to pass the Practical Part of the Genin Exam.

Hinata: O-Oh, yes that'd be quite nice.  I'll need to ask my parents if it's okay, though I doubt they'll mind.  They never seem to notice me anymore anyway...

She said that last part quietly, but I still managed to make out what she muttered.

Y/n: Hey, don't fret.  The Hyuga's are a very influential Clan in Konoha, so they're no doubt just very busy.

Hinata solemnly nodded her head.

Hinata: Yeah... S-Sure.

???: Look at that thing sitting there like it's not a ticking timebomb!

???: SHH! The Hokage says we're not allowed to talk about it!

???: Why not?! You know what that thing's **ther did, honestly, it should just be locked up before it becomes just like ***.

I turned around, noticing two Mother's giving me the side-eye and not so discretely talking shit about me.

Y/n: H-Hinata, I've g-gotta go.  I'll meet up with you later, yes?

Hinata: Are you okay?

Y/n: Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Laters!

Hinata: S'ya Later... Y/n.

It wasn't what the women were saying that spooked me, instead it was the notification I just got.

New Skill Acquired: Detect B̶̨͖̠̦͙͕̦̬͍̈́̂͂̽̈́͛͌̈́͒̉̕ḽ̴̙̙͎̝͎̞̉̄͆̐̒͠ọ̸̲͕̼̑͛̈́͑̏o̴̪̬͙̝̱̬͗̐̾̏̈́̈̈́̈́̕͝͝d̴͖̣̖̜̹̆̿̂͗͊͝l̸̻̣̠̲̮̼̹̺͐̈́̀̓̆́͂͗̇͝u̸͓̺̝̠͎͙̜͓̫͖̦̹̖̺̐̈́̔͜s̸̬͙̙̼̲̮̠̝̥̰͎̻̜̾̉̋͂̎̌̆̋̒̔̾͛͘ţ̷̨̛̯͎̙̯̾̋̌̃̄̊̌̏́̚

Detect Hostile intent, desire, or simply just threats in your environment.

DING

New Skill Acquired: Exude Bloodlust

Pour all your Frustration, Anger, Hatred, Desire to Kill, and Fear into your opponent, and watch them crack. 

What the hell.  I understand them hating me, but having a genuine desire to kill and/or harm me?  That's a bit extreme right? Right?!

I shook my head, clearing it of all my worries.  Another thing I came to the school to do, was to grab weights.  That way I can be cheap with my SP.  Granted I have 400 left.  But why use it when I don't have to?

I quickly made my way to the storage room in the academy, when I entered I saw Anko.  She seemed perplexed by my appearance. 

Anko: My God, you look just like her.

Y/n: Huh?

Anko: Your Mom, you look just like her.  Well, except you're a boy.

Y/n: Oh... um, thank you?

Anko: You're, welcome kid, anyway, what can I do for you?

Y/n: I'm here to get training weights.  I'm not very physically built and I'd like to fix that.

Anko: Ah, lookin to build body mass eh?  Well, it's gonna cost ya.

Y/n: Why?

Anko: Well, the Academy cannot ensure things like these will come back in usable conditions, so we just sell them to students.  That way not only do we not need to worry about them, but it'll incentivize the students to take care of them.