056. Back to Work

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

GEMINI AWOKE LATE the next morning. Bucky had let her sleep in, knowing the pair had been up late the night before. Her legs ached as she sat up, rubbing her eyes with her palm. Her lower body in general ached as she stood up and went to go and get clothes. 

She struggled to stand up straight as she got dressed before stumbling into the living room, sitting immediately on the comfort of the couch. Bucky noticed this from the dining table with a small smirk into his mug.

He made his way over with a hot chocolate, earning a thank you before a glare when his girlfriend realised who it was. "Too rough?" He teased.

She scrunched up her mouth, biting her bottom lip before shifting her weight. "You suck."

He kissed her head. "Nope, that was all you." He continued, getting slapped on the arm shortly after. He laughed, apologising. "I love you doll." She hummed in reply. "No reply? Is that how it is?" She raised an eyebrow, sticking her tongue out of her mouth a little.

"I love you too." She gave in. He kissed her, quickly noticing the small change she had made to her necklace. "What?"

"You've put your ring on your necklace." He pointed out. 

She nodded. "Not a massive ring wearer." She reminded. 

"I like the way that you wear it there though." He informed with a small smirk. He was more happy that she still wore the ring in a way.

"It's what I care most about." She explained. Bucky could only smile more at the statement.

"I know I jokingly call you cute but when you say stuff like this you really are." He kissed her head, sitting beside her now. She smiled at him. "Do you want me to drop you off at The Raven?" She thought about it for a moment before nodding.

The others slowly starting dragging in from the training room. Some of them had been complaining recently that they weren't training as much as they used to. Gemini waved, knowing there was no way in hell she was training after the night before. She kept shifting in her seat as Nat sat beside her. 

"You good?" She asked the fidgeting woman. "You look like...Oh." She realised tilting her head at Bucky expectedly. "You did this?" She asked rhetorically, making him chuckle. "Damn, alright." She joked. 

Gemini shook her head, checking the time on her watch. She had woken up very late. She scratched the back of her neck. She had to be at The Raven in twenty minutes to help Taury like she'd promised the day before.

She tapped Bucky's arm, pointing to the time. "I gotta go." He nodded, placing his mug of hot liquid on the coffee table before helping Gemini up. She said goodbye to Nat - who still held a smirk - before making her way slowly to the car.